• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

Eh I saw it and left it. Not to mention they only had two sizes left that where way to big. I picked up a $10 pokemon hoodie instead since I can get a better shirt off of e-bay that doesn't have lazy design written all over it. :/
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Aqua

It's good to see the update! I like how you keep the third person view but make it almost seem like first person. (Does that make sense?) Anyways looking forward to the next update!
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts Sora - as a My Little Pony

Haha, yep. As the title reads this is a My Little Pony version of Sora! (Who took me WAY to long to make might I add, about 20 hours into this little bugger.) I put it in traditional since it seemed like the only logical place to put it. Anyways I hope someone likes him! I think he's rather...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Aqua

...Why do I feel like I just got tricked into a cliff hanger that will never end? Oh wait... It's sunday tomorrow, then I can throw a hissy fit over this. Still I'm glad that I didn't sit through the two month wait. (I would of died!) Still I love this story and how you have it set up. <3 Poor...
  5. A

Late again, or maybe I'm early?

I'm not sure. I feel late on finding out about 358/2 days and BBS, since I just found out about them in August. Yet at the same time I feel early since a part of me wishes that I hadn't discovered them until a month before their release date. I guess that's what happens when you get a kid...
  6. A

bbs and atlantica

... I want it to be there. Not because of the level or whatever but simply because of Aqua. As long as they don't shrink her boobs down to fit into the clams I think it would be a wonderful world. Though I do have to agree with everyone, it does at least need a plot. :<
Back