• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. raycat27_2003

Help please

I uninstalled the game and I've reinstalled the game based on the Twitter post from the PR people four hours ago and I keep getting this message: What do I do??
  2. raycat27_2003

Possible 2.5 Bonuses

In 1.5, IIRC, if you played Days's cutscenes first, you'd get Days Keyblades in Re:CoM. So I'm wondering: What kind of bonuses would you like to see in 2.5?? I think that if you watch Re:Coded cutscenes, you'll get special Command Styles or a special boss that only appears in a certain spot.
  3. raycat27_2003

Yahoo Japan Registration Help

So I'm registering with Yahoo Japan so I can play KHX. I filled everything out and they accepted it...for the most part. It won't let me register my zip code. What do I do??
  4. raycat27_2003

Help Find this person

I'm not sure where to post this. Taken from the Official Tekkoshocon Facebook We need your help. Eric Murray, longtime staffer for Tekkoshocon, Otakon, Anime USA, Erie Anime Experience, and several other events is missing. He was last heard from as of last Thursday, August 2, at 7:00 AM while...
  5. raycat27_2003

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts??

We all love KH, right?? I mean, that's why most of us are here. So I ask the question: How did you get into the series?? Did a friend of yours play it first and try to shove it down your throat?? Did you see the commercials for it and thought this would bean okay game to play?? Well, for...
  6. raycat27_2003

How would you explain this to Disney??

Nomura has said in one of the interviews that he was explaining Dream Drop Distance to the Disney executives. little by little. Which poses the question: If you were Nomura, how would you go about explaining the game to the executives??
  7. raycat27_2003

Hi ya'll!!

I'm Rachel, but I go by Ray most of the time. I've been here since 2008, commenting here and there. I'm mainly in the FOKH section. I'm a big spoiler freak and that's putting it nicely. So any questions you have for me, leave them here or PM me, I don't care which one you do, I'll answer...
  8. raycat27_2003

Where exactly can they go??

After the "Xehanort Saga" is over and done with, where can they go with the storyline?? I can't see them continuing the series after Sora saves everyone. I know that it's confirmed the there'll be a storyline after the Saga's done, but what could there be possibly left to tell?? Discuss.
  9. raycat27_2003

Top 10 Yaoi/Yuri Couples (Canon/Fanservice)

Hey ya'll. I'm planning to produce a panel for two conventions (both in April) and I need your help. I'm trying to find out the top 10 yaoi/yuri couples. I need both characters that are canon and fanservice. The only one that I'm aware of is from Sailor Moon. Thanks for all your help.
  10. raycat27_2003

This is weird...

I was on Gamestop.com and I looked up reCoded and the date says 3/11/11. Gamestop.com - Search It's about 6 or 7 games down the page. I can understand this being a placeholder, but why didn't they change the date when it was offically released???
  11. raycat27_2003

Utada going on Hiatus

I was watching a video and they said that Utada was taking a hiatus. Here's the video on it. YouTube - News: Digital Ga Rei Utada He mentions her around 7:58.
  12. raycat27_2003

BBS at GameStop

Here's the link to it: Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP
  13. raycat27_2003

Seven Princesses Question.

If this is in the wrong forum, I'm sorry. I didn't know where to put this. How did Maleficent capure Belle?? As far as I'm aware, she was already at Hollow Bastion by the time Sora and co. got there. Is there a scene I missed somewhere??
Back