• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KHII Cutscene Archive

Now, I know that there are vids of the games on KH13.com and KHvids.com, but the former doesn't have the whole game up (only some of the Jap version and some of the FM+ version) and the latter has all the vids, but in really low quality. Do you know of any place where I can download the entire...
  2. S

Limit Breaks

I was just wondering if anybody here had the ability to translate the descriptions of the individual Limit Breaks and post them here. If there's already a thread like this, please tell me, because I would like to know how the Limits work. And in case somebody does know how to read Japanese...
  3. S

Ultimania

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section, but is the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania like a guidebook to the series or something? And if it is, is it translated anywhere. Also, I would like to know if the Character Reports are translated into English as well.
  4. S

Garden of Assemblage

In the Garden of Assemblage, behind the computer in the center of the room. That's a doorway, right? And if so, where does it lead to? I just saw two clips, one of it open (I think) and one of it closed (when Sora first walks into the room); so what is it's significance? Is that where you get...
  5. S

Jump Festa 2009

Does anybody know if the subbed version of the 358/2 Days trailer from that convention is out? (if there was a trailer; i'm pretty sure there was, but i'm not completely sure)
Back