• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Anything new from the KH Series Character Files book?

It's been out for at least two days now, and no one's said a single thing about it from what I can see here. I remember people hopped on that info we got on Xigbar last December, but now...nothing. Isn't there anyone who's been following this stuff?
  2. I

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

Just today, Reddit user UnboundMonado posted a theory about the Nameless Star's possible identity that's just about persuaded me it isn't Marluxia's sister, Strelitzia. It's the girl from Verum Rex. Nomura says Sora knows the name of the guy she's waiting for. Well, if the girl was...
  3. I

KH3 Review by Caddicarus

For those not in the know, Caddicarus only recently delved into the larger Kingdom Hearts universe within the past year after finishing KH1 and 2 years back, and he's gotten some flak for his decision to save all the prequel games (including BBS) for last before this game. That said, his is one...
  4. I

Theory: That shocking trailer ending retconned something in a BRILLIANT way

So, for those of you who've watched the Frozen trailer, you know that Aqua seems to have gone "seeker of darkness" on the heroes, with gold eyes and bleached hair like the other half-Xehanorts. But what if I told you the basis of that scene could actually be because of a technical limitation...
  5. I

Theory: That shocking trailer ending retconned something in a BRILLIANT way

So, for those of you who've watched the Frozen trailer, you know that Aqua seems to have gone "seeker of darkness" on the heroes, with gold eyes and bleached hair like the other half-Xehanorts. But what if I told you the basis of that scene could actually be because of a technical limitation...
  6. I

Master Xehanort, Xigbar and Saix: Past or Present?

Out of all the complex time travel plot details in KH3D, there's only one I can't seem to wrap my head around: whether Master Xehanort, Xigbar and Saix came from the past or the present. Every KH Wiki article on the matter says that MX, Xigbar and Saix simply retreated somewhere else while the...
  7. I

[bbs] Is it too late to make a theory?

I just came up with this theory just as Birth by Sleep came out early, partially based on rumors about the endings that I have yet to have proven to me. This relates to Aqua's SUPPOSED ending, where she SUPPOSEDLY... Remember, that is not mine. If anyone would care to confirm or deny this...
  8. I

KAIRI'S KEYBLADE THEORY

Okay, here's something I've been thinking about, and it sounds plausible, though I don't have that much evidence to back it up, but here it is: What if Kairi's Keyblade, given to Kairi by Riku towards the end of Kingdom Hearts II, was originally Xion's? I can only base this claim around the...
Back