• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kenza

Should the series come to an end?

Usually sequels to games aren't as good as the original but Kingdom Hearts has proved to have awesome sequels thus far. However I feel like it needs to come to an end soon since after seeing some of the plot twists in Dream Drop Distance, I'm sort of disappointed. I feel like Kingdom Hearts has...
  2. Kenza

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Okay so I'm probably going to be asking the dumb question of the day but does anyone know if they showed the cutscene where Axel and the other "revived" organization members wake up in Ansem's study and then the conversation between Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus like in the trailer? Or did end up being...
  3. Kenza

Redemption for the Apprentices?

Ienzo is still only a child at the time so it could be that they raised him the wrong way |D;;; *shot* but I could see him getting redemption along with Aeleus. Braig, no. Dilan and Even I don't know since it's hard to say for them.
  4. Kenza

Ven's Scenario

I think he's trying to figure out his emulator or something.
  5. Kenza

Ven's Scenario

The guy's trying though |D; If only people would stop insulting him on the Justin tv chat.
  6. Kenza

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I wonder if he got tired of the flooding of the chat box. He kept saying no english too so...
  7. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread This person has been playing for 14 hours so he needs to rest.
  8. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I know, I was like "Oooo So close!" That must be frustrating.
  9. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Vanitus's battle music is awesome! It will probably be a while before he beats Vanitus though because of how long he took on the Armor Unverse thing.
  10. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread He finally beat the boss.
  11. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Aqua put magic into Kairi's necklace, saying that it will protect her. Oops, sorry for double posting^^;
  12. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Terra's ending has been shown. I don't Ven's has yet and they're doing Aqua right now. Yet another death at the hands of this boss |D;;; Now... if only this video wouldn't lag like it's the end of the world.
  13. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Kairi was adorable -^^- Calling Aqua "big sister"
  14. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Aww, the poor guy, he lost his parents so that's how he came under the care of Ansem the Wise.
  15. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread This happened before the Guard Armor fight in Radiant Garden.
  16. Kenza

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I was just watching that it's no Terra's story. It was through watching that and cutscene that Vanitus's relation of Ven is revealed. (I can understand Japanese so I'm not lying when I say this). Vanitus is actually the darkness/ dark side of...
  17. Kenza

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

I'm sorry for the inactivity these days. I did do some playing today but... it was at the dentist office^^;;; *shot* Anyway, I can not update it now. I will do so on Monday since I will be going Otakon and I'm leaving for the convention tomorrow. For those of you who are also going to Otakon, I...
  18. Kenza

I do not know yet but I will try soon.
  19. Kenza

358/2 Days Japanese Site Updates

Extra's section has been updated. It has a section for the joke weapons 8D Xion and Riku limit added King Mickey has been added in.
  20. Kenza

LOL XD She was also named Bitched of The Year
Back