• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kenza

Should the series come to an end?

Usually sequels to games aren't as good as the original but Kingdom Hearts has proved to have awesome sequels thus far. However I feel like it needs to come to an end soon since after seeing some of the plot twists in Dream Drop Distance, I'm sort of disappointed. I feel like Kingdom Hearts has...
  2. Kenza

358/2 Days Japanese Site Updates

Extra's section has been updated. It has a section for the joke weapons 8D Xion and Riku limit added King Mickey has been added in.
  3. Kenza

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

I was wondering whether I should put my playing experiences down. You see, my mom's friend back in Japan (my mom is from Japan so I'm half Japanese) sent a shipment of stuff from Japan to us. She sent food, pocky for my dad and for me... Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!! I screamed when I saw this...
  4. Kenza

Flashback? (358/2 Days)

I know that even though the game is centered around Roxas, I wonder if it's possible to show a flashback of the original six members before they became nobodies. In other words, we might see how they looked liked as somebodies and how they banished Ansem the Wise, etc. It deals with the...
  5. Kenza

Downloads Section (Music)

Is it me, or is the music area not working. I try to download a song and I get a 404 error or something like that.
  6. Kenza

Purpose of Coded?

What exactly is the purpose of Coded in the KH storyline? I mean I underestand the purpose of the other 2 games that will be released. I can't seem to understand how Coded is important to the plot. I mean take the other two games: 358/2 Days: Tells the story of Roxas and his time in the...
  7. Kenza

Card System

Personally, the card system drives me nuts! I don't like it all DX It might defeat the entire point of the game but still... What are your thoughts?
  8. Kenza

Hollow Bastion Riku Fight #2

I can't seem to beat Riku. This is the fight that takes place in front of the key hole. Everytime I get close to beating him... I die. Does anyone have any tips? I've been leveling up and i'm currently level 49. This is also what i've been doing in battle Keyblade: Metal Chocobo Casting Aerora...
  9. Kenza

Which Organization member would you play as the most?

Well since 358/2 Days lets you play as anyone from the organization (except Xion) in multiplayer mode, who would you play as? For me, I think it would depend on the member's attack, stats, how convenient they are, etc.
  10. Kenza

Hello, new here

Hello, my name is Lea (pronounced Lee-ah) and i'm new here. Well i've been coming to the site for a while for getting music and checking on KH updates. One of my main reasons for loving Kingdom Hearts is Organization XIII *shot* so i'm anxiously waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days to come out...
Back