• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

What difference do command levels make?

I'm curious, since I still don't understand this part. I understand now how the command board works how IT'S levels work, but I don't understand how the commands themselves in the game work. What is the difference between let's say, fire level 1 and level 3, and then fira. What I'm sort of...
  2. F

A sub series?

Do you guys think that Nomura might sort of make a main game that branches off of KH based on a character other than Sora? I mean like in the recent interview he said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, so what if he made a game that's in the whole KH universe but like a spin off sort of...
  3. F

KH game for the iPad?

Disney seems to love the iPad... Who knows, maybe this whole mysterious game might actually come out for that, it's one of the only viable handhelds I can think of that they might be able to pull off. Seeing as how Steve Jobs is part of Disney and is the biggest share holder I am pretty sure...
  4. F

Heartless/Nobody life theory.

In contrast to the organization coming back in KH3 ect theories. To be honest, their human selves might be back but probably not the way we think, they may actually be back but their whole selves might be in darkness, like literally in the dark realm, to which I might think is the equivalent of...
  5. F

Coded Episode 8 and BBS tie up theory.

My theory on how Coded will end. The reason Aqua didn't meet Sora and Riku in the RoD was because she actually got into the data version of the dark realm by whatever means, and ended up meeting AtW in this data world, which would explain why Mickey in Coded would want to go to the data world...
  6. F

Naruto and Star Wars...

Does anybody think that BBS is a weird crossed version of Naruto and Star Wars with just a KH characters? Seriously, Ven is like Naruto, Terra is like Sasuke, Aqua is like Sakura, I don't watch naruto anymore but it just seemed way too uncanny, especially MX wanting Terra's body like Orochimaru...
  7. F

A question about hearts and body.

Ok so.... A nobody is not born when the heart leaves the body in means other than submitting or being conquered (as opposed to controlling) darkness, right? So why is it that MX and Sora did not produce their own nobodies when releasing their hearts, where did MX body go to if it was not a...
  8. F

Question about Nobodies Ven and Kairi.

If someone loses there heart in whatever means but not to darkness, do they get a nobody? Like how Ven's body is the CoW and Kairi's body in KH1 was wherever Maleficent went but both their hearts were inside sora, does that mean they are Nobodies until they get their hearts back, or what...
  9. F

Coded and BBS.

In the secret ending, it said reconnect kingdom hearts...err omg I'm just too confused right now but I guess it has something to do with Coded :D ^__^ yay namine.
  10. F

OMG WTF?

Aww how cute.
  11. F

Ven's naked picture.

Does anyone know where it is? I want to see it :(
  12. F

Unversed and Coded/BBS.

Does anybody still think the connection between coded and BBS is the unversed? I mean 'we must free them from their toment' and 'save those unhappy souls'. Keyword: Unhappy. Unhappy is the opposite of happy, in other words, it's a negative emotion. I don't think the unversed are actually...
  13. F

Ven soul theory.

Hmmm... I don't know if this was said before so bear with me but I found something interesting, well thought of so here I go. Basically instead of asking yourself why ven looks like roxas, you should instead ask why roxas looks like ven, its because he is in essence vens soul, and I thinl the...
  14. F

What if BBS became a flop?

What would you do? Like if it had the most unoriginal, clicheic (is that even a word), KH2 esque (?) plot, with horrible gameplay mechanics. The plot and all the questions that need to be answered would be answered... in the wrong way. BBS is one of the most craziest games for KH, and with all...
  15. F

Door in computer room?

In KH2 when your in the computer room at hollow bastion, I forgot since it was a while back but the door was locked and you couldn't get through or anything as far as I can remember, does anybody know what was in this room/door?
  16. F

Terra/Ven/Braig scene.

I actually think the part where Terra was holding Ven at RG is the same scene where Braig is with his new eyepatch and scar, he is actually at RG and had a fight with Ven and then Terra got pissed and Braig made a remark saying 'so he is a decent keyblade wielder' and yeah, it kind of fits...
  17. F

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

It's a young ATW! There you go, the puzzle has been solved!
  18. F

Ideas for KH3?

Would you guys want co-op? Like if you had a friend over they could take over as a party member or something and it could either be split screen but I would rather it be 1 screen since that was how all the other games were.
  19. F

To the BBS ending thing.

You know I just remembered, my cousin (although highly unlikely and probably just BS) told me that his friend 's neighbor works at Square Enix and he got a hold of the japanese BBS and played or whatever, and then out of no where this BBS ending on youtube rumor just popped up, I'm not saying...
  20. F

Ven on DI and the black coated dude.

Yeah I just edited the picture a bit and made it bigger so you guys can see, obviously not much going on here but you can see a face... sort of... does it confirm there is a person there? But the org didn't exist back then at least when Ven was alive(?) so I don't see how there could be a cloak...
Back