• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

Wow, a theory that doesn't give me a headache and makes sense! Wow, and all in 1 thread
  2. L

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

Yeah it could be possible. It kind does make a bit of sense. I had a similar theory that Xion could have come from Aqua's armor that Xemnas had, but this sounds pretty good too.
  3. L

Xehanort's Armor

OHH. in that case i dont know maybe atleast you get free AR code
  4. L

KH 358/2 Days USA!

Well, I always thought it was coming to U.S no matter what but I guess this is still pretty cool.
  5. L

Xehanort's Armor

Oh yeah. The one while sitting in the chair was Aqua's armour right? Yeah it was Aqua's armour. I did a cheat were goofy was replaced with the armour in a T pose. I examined it and it was definetly the armour Aqua used! here is the code. FINAL MIX ONLY!! Goofy is replaced by Aqua's Armor...
  6. L

Whatever happened to Riku's Replica?

well it did show that riku killed him in COM but in the manga Riku's Replica goes on his own adventure to "find himself"
  7. L

a question

first of welcome! second, yeah what key of valor said
  8. L

Characters?

it is probably because some people spent way to much time playing COM
  9. L

I just beat RE COM

yeah you will be able to watch videos in theater mode not only in English but now in Japanese too!! woopty freaking doo lol.
  10. L

Regions...

yeah sorachaser is right. I belive you need an 60gb or 80gb nothing lower. I have a 60gb and everything works.
  11. L

Regions...

you don't need a save file from kh2 to have english voices and the PS3 has no lock ONLY for PS3 games so we are only good for Kingdom Hearts 3: Final Mix lol! :toungesmile:
  12. L

Regions...

NO you can't play it on a PS3 because even though the PS3 is region locked, the game itself is.
  13. L

Terra/Ven/Aqua to Sora/Riku/Kairi theory

Okay this is my first post so go easy on me My theory is this: Sora, Riku, and Kairi were some kinda of reincarnations made from Terra, Ven and Aqua. This could explain why Roxas looks like ven. another theory i has was that xion was another nobodie of kairi. I know they said(i cant remember...
Back