• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Do nobodies age?!

i know keyblade masta but im just guesing remember you know more than me but i was just saying.
  2. R

358/2 days

good things happen to those who wait ------------------------------------------------------------- that is very true dude i hope that doesnt make you mad me calling you dude.
  3. R

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far ive never actually never gave 2 much thought 2 this but i only know that they are the enemy in bbs and well they are shadows kinda looking there was 1 thing i always thought what if they are what get the people and transform them...
  4. R

Do nobodies age?!

true keyblade masta but they dont seem 2 age not even 1 bit but if they do age how would one know? in my opinion they dont age at all. :cool: :mellow:
  5. R

Do nobodies age?!

true keyblade amsta but they dont seem 2 age not even 1 bit but if they do age how would one know? in my opinion they dont age at all.
  6. R

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

ok what do we know about xion she wields a keyblade like roxas she stopped soras recuperation of memories. shes a girl. org. member. looks like kairi and weilds a key like sora what could that mean? anything else say if you know.
  7. R

358/2 days

i know enough of the game but it makes the suspense build up for the long wait and pacience if not i think i would b dead right know im kiding but the game is good and better for ds something that i have that i can play and the fighting style of each org. member are cool.
  8. R

Coded Website Updated! - Added Info/Screens

finally some cool news but like suffering angel said why wasnt i born in japan thast true and i agree big time its been a long time sine i dont come here.but im liking the coded story the mistery of whos the bad guy.
  9. R

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

ill try later my computer doesnt want 2 link. im gone.
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread im from puerto rico a litle island in the caribean. what does na mean.
  11. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread i already told you some 1 else said that. but enough about it it has nothing 2 do with the game. i now that this isnt about the game but were are you guys from?
  12. R

how do i give you 1 cause you have been a big help.
  13. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread ok ok chocono i understood already i know you dont want me 2 do something crazy cool ok. and well i now everything for now recom december 2 is its released date its for ps2 and it will be for $30 bucks. if it comes for wii i could not buy it Neo.
  14. R

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

i liked how the games looked at that ds but were not talking about the ds. but more important was the vid and i really liked does 5 seconds.
  15. R

how do 1 gets more rep power?
  16. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread i didnt think that it was coming for wii. some1 else did. and ok again chocobo well the thing is that i said that there are a million things saying that recom aint for wii and it was for ps2 and i now that stuff but thanks.
  17. R

ok then chocobo what i meant was that the game coded is going 2 explain somethings that we have ask before wich we thought that were imposible of happening. well see who and why and were that stuff. but i hope it doesnt confude us 2 much.
  18. R

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far mickey will always be having a big role in kh. he is the 1 that makes some things go in some directions. what are the unbirths exactly something that master xenahort invented.
  19. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread for wii now thats just not checking out their are a billion info saying that recom aint for wii. and i hope it takes enough time until the other games get released.
Back