• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WilliamTheWise

Recommend me some [insert platform] games.

This is long over due, but I'm finally going to purchase a PSP to play Birth by Sleep. And with Vita coming out the price of the old original model should be fairly cheap everywhere. Any recommendations for some good, old PSP games I should check out? I don't have a PS3 so this might also be a...
  2. WilliamTheWise

"Don't ask, Don't tell" Repeal

Source: CNN Senate votes to end 'don't ask, don't tell' - CNN.com Discuss
  3. WilliamTheWise

Should we do away with the S.A.T and A.C.T?

Should we do away with the S.A.T , A.C.T and other standardized test needed to get into most colleges? Discuss:
  4. WilliamTheWise

5 Worst Presidents in U.S History

Who would you say are the worst 5 presidents in U.S History? ______________________________________________________________________ Rules: 1) You can't say the following Presidents mainly because we haven't seen the full effects they've had on history yet. Carter Reagan Bush Clinton...
  5. WilliamTheWise

Taxing Video games will end Knife violence?

Taxing videogames will stop knife crime, claims illogical man Once again, we have a politician claiming there is a link between Video games and violence. This time in the UK. The politician who is the main force behind the idea lost his own son to inner city youth violence and is trying to...
  6. WilliamTheWise

Oblivion's Keychain

What is the meaning of Oblivion's key chain? I know this is the wrong section or been talked about before ,but has a real answer been given? We know Oathkeeper's is Kari's lucky charm, but what does it mean or look like? Maybe it's Riku's Lucky Charm? 0_0
  7. WilliamTheWise

358/2 Days Cut Scene Question

This may have been asked before, but if it hasn't How will Cut scenes be shown in 358/2? Was it ever stated at DK£3713? Because I've seen a mixture of ways in other games using both screens or only one. Is CG possible on the DS? Or do you think it will only use thoses lame ones with the word...
Back