• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Why?

Why the need to keep the spoiler section?? the game's all ready out! couldn't we technically move all the conversation over to the main BBS page?
  2. B

release date

so... yeah... i know nobody knows the actual date yet, but... if BBS is coming out this summer, shouldn't we already know the release date? it seems like a really short amount of time between now and... well... the end of the summer! are they really going to give us a release date only 1 or 2...
  3. B

too many trios!!!

does anyone else notice that everything in kingdom hearts come in trios? and they all follow this: strength, magic, both! its everywhere!!! you see sora/donald/goofy, the valor/magic/master forms, sora/riku/kairi, xion/axel/roxas, ven/aqua/terra... there are WWWWAAAAYYYYY too many trios in this...
  4. B

i know i know... another xion theory...

Now this is going to have some major holes in it, but think carefully and just maybe it could work... what if when sora stabbed himself with the evil keyblade he created roxas and namine. now namine was special because she was made from a princess of heart which would be total light,and she is...
  5. B

two hearts

ok, so i have been reading a bunch of topics that are saying that when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade the two hearts that came out belonged to himself and the keyblade... but i could have sworn that the whole point of sora stabbing himself was to release kairi's heart inside of him...
  6. B

Yellow Eyes

ok just to recap... can anybody name all the people/creatures in the KH series that actually have yellow eyes (which means they are close/ into darkness)?
  7. B

terra...xehanort...?

ok... i gotst an idea and i just want to know if it could be possible... what if terra is the xehanort that we were already introduced to in the KH series? i mean look at how his hair is! you make terra's hair white and you got xehanort! also when MX is talking about fixing his mistakes, he...
Back