• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Questions about Coded ....

I don't know if this should be in the Spoilers section or not, but I just wanted help on understanding Coded. I know i can watch the "episodes" on youtube but I can't find any that are translated into English so I don't know what's going on. I know the main part, like the summary. I've read it...
  2. X

Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

I have been up since 9am Califorrnia time and I found this while searching google for ANYTHING that was related to BBS. On insider we kept getting bits and pieces, but no actual when did this take place and when was that said, like the actual events. I found this on GameFAQs and was sharing it...
  3. X

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

I just recently watched the videos that are translated into texts on the main page of KHInsider. The videos are awesome and I just started thinking about things. I just noticed a lot of stuff and well started putting pieces together. I know I might be slow on this so bare with me guys please? I...
Back