• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Need some experts

Well, I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here, But oh well, I am buying a vbulletin license, And I am looking for someone who know's alot about HTML, and PHP, I know this stuff but I cannot manage the site alone, I will be partners and we will decide the best domain and everything, If you...
  2. D

Spider-Man 3

Okii, I know there's a I saw spider man thread but this is different, This is a " what I thought of spider man 3 thread" I thought it was soo boring at first, Until the black suit hehe, Then at the ending which I think is the most rewarding part was remarkable, Green Goblin out of nowhere comes...
  3. D

forum name?

I'm thinking of purchasing a vbulletin license and I need a good domain name what do you guys think I need a domain for kingdom hearts site- gaming in general- so pick some names such as kh-unlimited.com thats just and example
  4. D

Help/Support ► Jealousy

Dude you have 2 girls and one asshole who doesnt have shit, You take the pic beat the shit out of a lonely idiot or have the 2 girls ^_^ let the kid try and get some he will most likely fail and you just sit back and laugh, You'll thank me someday.
  5. D

Help/Support ► *sigh*

Dont share your feeling's with him. Why? (1).If you tell him you love him he'll never look at you the same way again. (2)He might reject you and you'd end up hurt. Here's some adivce just be his friend and if he break's up with his girlfriend give him some time to get over her and then get...
  6. D

Help/Support ► Talking Trash

Get all your friends, ( try gettin everyone at your school ) then find him and beat the shit out of him, I bet he wont say shit any more lol ^_^
  7. D

Help/Support ► What to do?!?

A friend of mine has a very similar problem and no one could give him advice. I told him to just hang in there and after some time thing's will get better even if thing's get worse, Trust me on this one Thing's will get better. But sorry I wasnt much help.
  8. D

kh2 twilight town music

kh2 one is better to me, But the song in com isnt bad either.
  9. D

Help please

Hi. sorry I didnt know where to post this, But you see I have this take home test to do and I suck ass at algebra so if anyof you know the answers to these questions please do help me, I will be grateful we have to turn these integers or w.e into a equation 1. find three consecutive integers...
  10. D

out of 10 how good was kh2

I give it an 8, It was all fun, But again it was easy and short.
  11. D

Help/Support ► My Father's New Rule

You got it easy kid, With my pop's it's either his way or you get a beat down.
  12. D

Fresh Meat

Anyone seen that show? It's fun I love reality show's but this show has a bit of everything, Drama, Action, Suspense and much more lol. It's getting pretty interesting but I think Wes and Casey will win it all at the end what do you guys think?
  13. D

Why do you hate Atlantica?

It's too childish, less action, and I hate the fact that sora look's like a stupid mermaid or man w/e you call it. and I dont like the simming it's just bad.
  14. D

Zinedine Zidane

I believe we all saw what the famous Zinedine Zidane did in the world cup, He head butted the Italian player, Marco Matarazzi. Check this out http://zinedine-zidane-news.newslib.com/story/1409-3236033/ The FIFA is currently investigating this, And so far there has been news that the FIFA has...
  15. D

dreams on kh2

Eh...this is the weirdest thread I have ever posted on, who dream's about kingdom hearts? Anyway'z my friend told me he had this dream where he was riku and he killed sora lol
  16. D

KH2 is #1 on the top ten list...

Look at it this way, the longer it takes to come out in Australia the more fun and better it will be ;) in the US they released kinda fast and so therefore the voices werent that good, but since you guys have to wait this long I bet it will all be better ;)
  17. D

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

I would take the kh 1 and 2 game and shove it up his @$$ so now he cant say shit :D
  18. D

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

Me lvl 59 and sephiroth killed me in less than 5 seconds. So you tell me is he a wimp?
  19. D

Kh commercial on disney channel

They has the first kh on disney channel but I didnt see the commercial of the 2nd kh game.
  20. D

The 3 Knights

I have a theory, what if the three knights are sora, riku, and kairi's parents? lol I know it might sound stupid but think about it.
Back