• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Wireless router = mass murdurer?

Hello! I only recently managed to persuade my dad to get a wireless router for our house, however that took nearly two years! At first, he had no problems at getting one, however he saw a documentary, basically suggesting that all wireless technology is evil and causes cancer, and other such...
  2. I

Internet Explorer as standard

I recently installed Mozilla Firefox for my computer, for a certain thing that requires it. It has, however, seemed to take over my computer as my standard Internet programme (it has replaced all the icons of Internet Explorer on my start menu/desktop). I would still prefer to use Internet...
  3. I

Fanfiction ► Empty Moon

Okay, I've never done much writing before, but I thought I might as well give it a try! Please give me constructive critisism - and if you think it's awful, please tell me why and how I could improve. If, on the other hand you like it, It'd be great to hear from you! :P Anyway, I'll fire...
  4. I

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I just finished the Dark Brotherhood Questline in Oblivion, and am nowthe Listner. However, there is a spell that I want to get, that was sold by that Kah-jeet guy who hated you. (I can't remember the real spelling of Kah-jeet - as you can see, I'm not that attentive to detail!)...
  5. I

1st Post!

Hi there. This is my first thread, so now that I've established I can type, I guess I'm good to go! If anyone wants to be my friend and stop me staring sadly at my empty inbox :blink:, I'd be happy to get to know you. Anyway, thanks for your time. Bye!
Back