• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Getting the hell out of here.

Hi guys. Just wanted to say, I'm done with KHI. I'll pop in a couple of times in the next week or two to check this thread, and say good bye to my friends, not that I have many. I registered in September of '08, but didn't truly become active until early April of this year. I've met a lot of...
  2. S

New Nomura Interview.

Here you go. A scan of a new interview with Tetsuya Nomura. http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8523/dengeki.jpg 'Nuff said.
  3. S

Interview with Yoko Shimomura

There's a new interview with the amazing composer for KH on HEARTSTATION: HEARTSTATION.ORG
  4. S

A question about Days multiplayer.

Alright, so I haven't seen any solid info on this, but I'm curious to ask: Does anyone know whether or not you can have AI controlled characters in the multiplayer mode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?
  5. S

Concerning limit breaks.

Well, I caught something while watching the newest trailer for Days... again. We've all seen the video of Roxas using his limit break on the Days official site. His keyblade lights up and he slashes his enemies with the power of light. Now, in the newest trailer, at 4:14, Roxas is seen fighting...
  6. S

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Alright guys, it's time for the thread to start. Only a little over a month to go before release, and it's time we had a poll to go with it. So answer away, who do you plan on playing in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS? P.S.: Since it wouldn't let me add all of the characters, I...
  7. S

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

As we all know (or should at least) there will be multiple interchangeable abilities in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Among these are spells, Keyblade abilities, and other such things. I was wondering what people would like to see as abilities in BBS.
Back