• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

just a quick question

just a small question but one that's been bothering me for quite some time now how come nearly every single characterin the KH universe has blue eyes it's unbelieveable con someone please tell me what's up with that:lol:
  2. D

Axel/riku connection

well just some baseless speculation and probably something no one ever bothered to explore but i'm kinda starting to think that Axel may be Riku's nobody.By now you're probably going "no way!" but just hear me out.First off they look very similar to one another with long spiky hair and...
  3. D

What worlds would be in KH3

hey just throwing out a random question but uh what worlds would you guys like to see in KH3 i'd like to see something from the emperor's new groove, pocohantas(cant spell) kung fu panda things like that:thumbsup:
  4. D

FF characters in BBS

which final fantasy characters would you like to see in BBS personally i'd like to see vincent in there as a party member and also bring back cloud and sephiroth.bring back all the originals but add some new people like yuna rinoa people like that:drool:
  5. D

Terra/xehanort theory

now i'm sure you've all seen xehanort(ansem's apprentice) and you've seen Terra and MX from bbs right well i think that terra is xehanort(ansem's apprentice) at the end of the bbs trailer we see terra staring up at kingdom hearts and his eyes turn yellow i think this is when MX fuses with terra...
  6. D

terra's keyblade theory

Ever taken a good look at terra's keyblade? i mean look at the colours on it the handle is blue like the water like the ocean and aqua's name means water or sea.now look at the blade itself it's brown like the earth and terra's name means earth.and finally right at the tip is maybe sunrays...
  7. D

different keyblades in bbs

hey just wanna hear your thoughts on this.will you be able to change keyblades with keychains in bbs like i know VAT have their original keyblades like terra's massive golden one etc but will you get to change them with keyblades:confused:
  8. D

keychain-less keyblade theory

there's a lot of rumors going around about terra,ven and aqua's keyblades.these rumors state that their keyblades are fake because they lack chains i think that keyblades without keychains are the keyblade's true form.Sora for example whenever he goes to a new world he gets a new keychains and...
Back