• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reika Noko

AR Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica

YouTube - AR Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica North American/US Trailer AR Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica My brother showed me this about two days ago. Coming January 20th for the PS2. Has 100+ hours of gameplay, awesome soundtrack, complex battle system, and multiple endings. :D!
  2. Reika Noko

The Wrong Number When Texting

Some girl I completely don't know texted me from when I woke up this morning, to after the Spanish quiz I had in the middle of 4th period. I had a short conversation with her too. I had to text her in Social Studies too. "Goood job todayy! Yo did really goood" "Who is this?" "Ann" "Ann?" --->...
  3. Reika Noko

"You're Grounded"

Some kids get grounded and it's a typical normal life thing for them. They get their most precious privelages taken away, they have little entertainment. and they try to sneak on to the computer before someone catches them. Other kids rarely get groundings because there would sometimes be no...
  4. Reika Noko

Scary Story Collection

The title sounds cliche, doesn't it? lol My first thread. I actually got this idea from two things: Thread holding a lot of scary (or creepy as they claim) stories; some were cool and the others scared the hell out of me. Especially with the fact that some of them had pictures (and a gif)...
Back