• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ANYONE PLAYING MARIO KART WII!!! I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

AS IN THE TITLE!!! EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES NOW PLEASE
  2. T

Dark Soldier: Heart Projection Theory

I doubt that Terra is Sora's father. It is sort of disturbing, there is no resemblance. Especially how they changed Terra's hair color to jet black.
  3. T

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

For me, Marluxia and Axel on Critical Mode. Took me a couple of tries to beat them. But the first time I fought them they killed me in a matter of minutes.
  4. T

KH Re:CoM Available for Pre-Order on Amazon

I made a whole bunch of print-outs of RE:COM and I already told her to buy it at GameStop. She thought at first that she'd have to order it on Ebay.
  5. T

RE:COM on IMDB

Re: COM on IMDB So yeah she isn't that bad if she was in FFVII. Especially since she was in KHII.
  6. T

Re: COM on IMDB And she did the voice of Aerith in which one?.......
  7. T

Re: COM on IMDB That's good, isn't it?
  8. T

Re: COM on IMDB It was? I didnt know that so I don't trust it.
  9. T

Re: COM on IMDB Sorry Man.
  10. T

khfm2

Yeah pretty much.
  11. T

khfm2

On that note. I wasted so much money. I have a friend who told me about KH2FM+ and he didnt use Swap Magic. I never knew about that. But I ended up getting a JP PS2 and selling my US one so I could play Naruto Accel and other games like that.
  12. T

Help, Please! (First Marluxia Battle)

Yeah he's pretty much has you covered. So this means you didn't unlock Reverse Rebirth? If so that sucks =[]
  13. T

Re: COM on IMDB You have a point. Nobody know's Zexion,Marluxia's etc. voices so far.
  14. T

Re: COM on IMDB CURSE THOSE TEXT BOXES!!!! I hate how every time they use them the graphics go back to crap mode. Like everyones' eyes blink once every 5 minutes lol.
  15. T

Re: COM on IMDB What do you mean? There aren't any cutscenes with Cloud. not that I remember.
  16. T

Data World Confusion, help.

No,if you remember you switched world's with King Mickey and the rest. And you weren't able to go back to the Data World. If you recall, that world was to keep Organization XIII and other Anomolies out of that place. I'm not sure but wasn't meant to be disturbed.
  17. T

khfm2

Um, just a little input. KH2FM+ is never going to come out for the U.S I hope. But it won't if there was a slight possibility that it would than KHFM would've came out a long time ago man. Just buy the JP version off of Ebay I convinced my mom to buy it and she did. And a little side note...
  18. T

Re: COM on IMDB True, true. I didn't know that David Gallagher was the voice of Riku in KHI besides, he better sound the same way no older or no younger. I rember Riku saying, "I control the heartless and now I have nothing to fear" =[]
  19. T

Xion Theory - A Nobody, But Whos...?

That picture that you have of the Closed Theatre thing,makes me want to shove every single one of the japanese people and get to the front of the line. Wow
  20. T

BBS footage

What vid? Now I have to scavenge this forum until I find the vid lol.
Back