• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hamster Lord

Silent Hill: The Short Message

Silent Hill: The Short Message is a new free-to-play game that launched on the PS5 PlayStation Network about three weeks ago. This is the first new playable Silent Hill game since P.T. back in 2014. It does share some similarities to P.T., being in first person and featuring some looping room...
  2. Hamster Lord

Dead Space Remake announced

Dead Space 1 remake just announced today for PC and next-gen consoles. This footage is run on PC. It's being developed by the developers of Star Wars Squadron. I am very excited because Dead Space for me was probably the best horror game of the seventh gen before Resident Evil made its comeback...
  3. Hamster Lord

No More Heroes III - 2021

No More Heroes III is the fourth game in the NMH series, written and directed by Suda51. It is an action/hack n slash game for the Nintendo Switch and will continue the NMH story where it left off. Recently, they released the first two NMH games remastered on the Switch (based on their Wii...
  4. Hamster Lord

12 years

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Hello everyone. I logged in here about a week ago and realized it's been 12 years since I joined this site. I hope all of my friends here and everybody else have stayed as safe as they can during the pandemic! I'd like to start posting again from time to...
  5. Hamster Lord

Bus Driver Justice pt. 2

Video: Bus Drivers Are At It Again: Woman From Baltimore Goes Ham On Somebody's 16-Year-Old Daughter For Not Lowering Music Down! kinda wish I was there, this is pretty local for me, oh well.
  6. Hamster Lord

Help/Support ► need help finding a program

I need a free program that can transfer music from an iPod to a new computer that doesn't cost anything. If you guys know about anything and could tell me that'd be great.
  7. Hamster Lord

Boycott Atlus

Boycott Atlus Why haven't you boycotted Atlus yet KHi? You misogynistic pigs!!!
  8. Hamster Lord

some haiku

for reading class we started our poetry unit and we had to make three haikus. i made four because the teacher didn't accept the one but here they are: Time paradoxes Ruining all history Nature now destroyed Meadows stretching far Teaming with life and beauty I could stay forever Seeds flowing...
  9. Hamster Lord

raiden

is mad.
  10. Hamster Lord

so this bill passed

http://theopenglobe.org/wiki/US_Senate_passes_its_version_of_NDAA_bill,_which_would_allow_military_to_detain_anyone_on_US_soil
  11. Hamster Lord

halloween stories... share 'em

welp today I wore my creeper helmet and walked up to a very big guy. he said he knew what I was but that he had never played Minecraft. he then went onto say, "RuneScape for life." i lol'd
  12. Hamster Lord

Take This Lollipop

Take This Lollipop click the lollipop and I'm not going to spoil anything else.
  13. Hamster Lord

Why a slinky's bottom half stays in the air until the top half hits it:

Slinky Drop Answer - YouTube just thought I'd share this
  14. Hamster Lord

is it okay to hate a certain race?

I don't mind doing a 5k, but my running group is thinking of joining a 10k and I really don't like them.
  15. Hamster Lord

An interview with KHi's notorious badass, Chihuahuaman.

I don't know how to do the quote box or whatever, so if a mod wants to go ahead and add that in, that's fine. Here's the interview: I'm in interviewing you for the KHi interviews. First question: Hi. Hi yourself. Thank you for choosing me. Oh no problem dude. Next question. Why did you...
  16. Hamster Lord

Help/Support ► unsure what to do.

Okay, well my parents are making me do confirmation when I don't want to. I don't believe in God, and what they don't seem to understand is that the sacrament is confirming your faith, which I don't have. I'm in 8th grade, and quite frankly I really want to enjoy this year; going to Church every...
  17. Hamster Lord

it's been a good few years since i've had one of these... truly i am the hamster lord

and no, im not sniffing Simon's butt, this was the best of the shoot i did with him, and it reminds me of a dexter promo image.
  18. Hamster Lord

Your Grammar Sucks

19. Hamster Lord

Interactive Triangulation

INTERACTIVE TRIANGULATION
Back