• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

to each his or her own I guess, I personally do not like assuming anything because I feel it's built up false hope well that's just my opinion anyway ;P
  2. T

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

I'm just going to sit back and wait until the game reaches American soil to get all of my questions answered No point in assuming anything
  3. T

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread dude I feel your pain..... every last damn bit of it :(
  4. T

Re: CoM site FINALLY up cute page layout. just wish it was as fancy as the Japanese's oh well, i'm grateful
  5. T

Most hated Organization Member

Larxene hands down. I could not stand that arrogant broad! And Lexaeus. He is just one big bag of muscles w/out a purpose in the game.
  6. T

Fix Xigbar for Days??

How would S-E suffer? Becuase of his popularity among fans? Then I could see why.
  7. T

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

Dude I totally agree, watching the game on YouTube will save much needed $$$!
  8. T

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I totally forgot about the controls too! Oh, well you have to learn how to manage controls with every new game you receive.
  9. T

KH 2 Final Mix +

thank God the game is coming in Dec. Now I can play something over Christmas Break
  10. T

Haley Joel Osment.....

Haley Joel Osmet doing a younger Sora's voice? That isn't going to work at all unless they use a voice synthesizer to make him sound younger. Puberty hit him pretty damn hard and his deep voice proves it
  11. T

Did Anybody Else See This?

thanks for the clearing up
  12. T

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

Xemnas, Xaldin ( i like a challenge), and Axel
  13. T

Did Anybody Else See This?

why are they on the island? i'm totally clueless
  14. T

A nobody by any other name

ummmmmm.....isn't that the same thing?
  15. T

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread that's it? I though Sora would at least say something else besides that. Oh well, it is a kids game after all
  16. T

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

everytime I fought Xaldin (in both modes), I always made it out alive with a modest amount of HP left over. Mickey never had to come to my rescue. But I still say he was the most difficult, only because It took time stragtegizing how to fight him w/o dying.
  17. T

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Now that you mention it, having additional worlds would be a strecth. Since revisting each world adds to the story line.
  18. T

MP Glitch

you're blessed! be thankful, I was not so lucky!
  19. T

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

In your opinion, would having more than 8 worlds drag out the story line?
Back