• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

FIST OF GOD

Mstrkrft just released there second album Fist of god. Its not quite as electronic as The Look but still awesome. If any of you love electronic or dance music you sould youtube these guys. for this album JFK and AL-p worked with a bunch of rap and r&b artists to help out with the vocals but the...
  2. H

Eureka Seven Pocketful of rainbows

The trailer for the new eureka seven movie was just relesed during tokyo anime fair and is supposidly being relesed in japan over golden week. Eureka seven is my favorite anime ever made and im soooo soked for this. YouTube - Eureka seveN movie-Pocket full of rainbows special trailer.
  3. H

PAL realese date (probably a rumor) for 358...

that would be awesome but im not going to get my hopes up
  4. H

Pics that make you lol

ill start er off
  5. H

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? at least its better then getting a totally different voice actor
  6. H

How far are you in the game?

im going thu it pretty slowly, im only at the 2nd fight against riku, i didnt level my cp up high enough so i having some problems
  7. H

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

thats pretty messed up. i guess the only real thing you can do is just cut off all ties with her. tell your mom about it, the whole story not just bits and peices .... sorry i dont really know im not a girl
  8. H

Are You Going To Buy It?

yes i will be picking this up as soon as i comes out
  9. H

Saved By Mickey anyone?

yea during the xaldin fight i countinually lost and wasnt saved by him at all for such a long time, prolly a week later just randomly he saved me
  10. H

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

i had the biggest problem with xaldin
  11. H

What are your favorite movies?

it doesnt matter what kind or how many -Amarican Psyhco -christopher nolands batmans -daft punks elecromica
  12. H

RE:CoM question

Re: CoM question i just hope they can get everyone back, but the having the main people confermed is good enough for me
  13. H

Most Annoying Heartless

totally the hot rods in the steam boat willy stage
  14. H

Re: COM

Re: COM yea im dissapointed that we get to miss all the FM's but im glad that we got COM for ps2, for some reason i thought they would release it for wii
  15. H

Where can I buy Re:CoM online and have it shipped to Australia?

yea i totally forgot about ebay, but the shipping might be expensive
  16. H

Where can I buy Re:CoM online and have it shipped to Australia?

probly not other then getting someone to pick it up and ship it to you express. but im guessing that could get pretty expencive
  17. H

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

first time about 3-4 days and the second time i tryed to 100% it on proud and that took a week/week and a half
  18. H

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

it was about the time kingdom hearts one first came out and my friend was telling me about it, at first it sounded completly retarted. My friend telling me about how it was filled with final fantasy characters and they where fighting along with disney characters i thought this game could never...
  19. H

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread yea i picked it up for my friend last year for gba he played it and then let me try it out. i couldnt get into the graphics and i just lost intrest. but now that its coming out for ps2 ill deff be reserving it and picking it up on the 2nd
  20. H

RE: Chain of Memories Extra Content

Re: Chain of Memories Extra Content i dont know if they would throw in somthing extra for the NA players, i didnt hear of any secret trailer for the japanese game and im guessing that they are prolly just going to get the voice actors in the game and then localize it then ship it out. and COM...
Back