• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

ok stuckdamundo. please help?!??!?!

how do i get the paradox battles: pain & panic/hades. i beat cerberus nd titan but i cant the p&p and hades dont show up when he askes u which tornament to play. it blows! help me!!!
  2. I

quick question

how do you get the points needed for jiminys journal for the paradox cups in the underworld if u cant use summons?
  3. I

please help (if u have a heart!)

so how the heck are u supposed to beat the titan cup with 5000 points for jiminys journal. i mean im trying to complete this darn book to get the secret ending but their making it way too difficult! lol any cheats/strategies/secrets?
  4. I

KH2 Day and other random nonsense

My moms letting me stay home kh2 to play it all day cause i have all As and Bs. u guys should ak ur parents if u can do the same thing. its gonna be quite the aweome experience. haha. but yeah also i went to ebgames and they have the promotional video game box for KH2 im sure they all have them...
  5. I

blindfolded unknown???

what happened to the blind folded unknown?? did we find out if it was Riku yet or are we gonna have to wait till the game comes out?
  6. I

AP Courses???? Please respond!

I am going to be a junior next year and i want to take 3 AP's. I am definately taking AP English Language and AP Environment (i heard that was the easiest AP). So i wanted to know from fellow kingdom herts fans. Should i take AP Psychology or AP Art History Which is easier???? And do u have...
  7. I

what is Kh ultimania

What is the KH Ultimania. that the cover is for. everyone always talks about it but i dont know what it is??? lol
  8. I

Passion shmassion

I really dont think passion is a good song for kh2. its not as meaningful as simple and clean. i think they should of just kept that one. i mean its a good song and all. but not for kh2...
  9. I

Sora Possessed.

in trailer 7, just before u see the sorcerer, sora reaches out his arm ad the keyblade appears. during this sequence it appeared to me that his eyes glowed a purplish color, as if he was posessed. did anyone else notice this. it could just be the bad quality of the trailer though...
  10. I

Whos Excited about Tron?

The only disney movie ive never seen?! im not sure whether or not to rent it because then the worlds storyline would be a surprise, but i think im goint to rent it. But yeah who likes it? i think its a magnificent idea. haha
  11. I

wonderland, deep jungle, monstro

do u think those worlds will be returning for the second game. i mean theres no sign of them so far, and they also went so far as to take deep jungle out of COM so i hope their in kh2!
  12. I

Pride Rock, time difference

Well thanks to the new scans, pride rock is confirmed as a world. But if uve ever seen the Lion king movie, ull know that the first half of the movie takes place as simba as he is a child and the second half is about simba as a grownup. We have seen simba in both his child and adult forms in the...
  13. I

Earthbound

Hey has anyone ever played or heard of the game Earthbound (called Mother in Japan) they just re-made Mother 1+2 on the GBA. Wouldnt it be cool if Mother 1+2 saw a Stateside release since Mother 1 was never released here and Mother 2 (earthbound is what its called here) is so hard to get for...
  14. I

Cloud in KH2???

I am wondering does anyone know if Cloud will be in KH2. ( and Sephiroth too)
  15. I

KH2 beggining theory

This may have been said before, but i think KH2 will stat off directly after, like not a second to spare. Look at these screenshots (well actually the first one is a movie, but look where it takes place. You dont have to download anything) Ending of COM...
  16. I

Minor BHK theory

Ok, you know how BHK says to Axel "You can't see Sora!"? Well, maybe he's not protecting Sora like everyone thinks. Maybe Sora and the BHK are fighting Axel and by "You cant see Sora" he means that sora is hiding or something like that. Makes you think, huh?
Back