• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Worthless

I feel worhtless and i don't belong. I do so much and get no attention. I have no friends and everybody hates me. Who else agrees and if so should i commit suicide?
  2. D

Isn't KH2 suppose to be KH3

Im not sure if im right but i heard that COM was originally not suppose to be made but the fans in japan demanded to see KH on a GBA (something like that) but don't rely on me i not always right
  3. D

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

C) Disney didn't want S-E to use L & S for Copy Right reasons. Either way There won't be a L & S world. it would be interesting though
  4. D

Red Eye

Has anyone seen red eye yet? I know it got good reviews but I want other peoples opinion before I see this movie (even though Im forced to see it).
  5. D

Viva La Bam

How many of you watch this show? I think this is ONE of the greatest MTV shows it is so funny. Im sad that the show had its last season this year I wanted to see Raab and his mail ordered Bride living in the Margera household.
  6. D

Who saw this site?

I think It is suppose to make fun of. If it is, who cares just one kids opinion
  7. D

How would Sora look like in Steam Boat Willie?

What do you think sora is going to look like in Steam Boat Willie? normal or a 1928 cartoon?
  8. D

This is ridiculous.

HEY, calm down Duckboy it just slipped his mind Im sure there is a least one disney villan (even outside KH) that you have no idea of his/her name. OOPS, forgot about the main topic just do like everyone else says, level up, you'll beat it in no time
  9. D

G4 is wierd rating game girls

Honey, you need to get a life. I agree with Nephina, G4 is just another pathetic channel that will show anything to get high ratings. If you think that video game characters are hot than something is wrong with you.
  10. D

New Opening Song of KH2 is..?

Re: New Opening Song of KH2 Sorry to burst the bubble my friend but the song has been out and is called "another side" you can download it anywhere on any site dealing with kingdom hearts
  11. D

Least Favorite Boos/Sub-boss?

Chernabog is the monster that you fight before Ansem. the one that is in the mountain and blows fire out of it. He was originally in Fantasia (1942) try watching it sometime to see what i mean My least favorite Boss would be Oogie #2
  12. D

Kingdom Heats 2 for the DS?

It is a fake because it said it was rated T for teen. Unfortunatly, KHII has not been rated yet even if was, it would be rated E for Everyone
Back