• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Love Of Chess

Read, Compliment and Critique I move to you closer, Just to touch the other side Make myself known But our hands are tied Yet the lies that dart around me Murder my only wall. The only knight I knew Once stood tall Taken by the rook who Skipped my defence In a quick ounce of luck Is...
  2. A

LOL JK

I have the coolest pokemon LOL JK i have a medapod We have all seen them. Show us your faves
  3. A

Help/Support ► Cosplay Help

1) Need to get cosplay costume...Where is the best online store to get cheap ones my limit is $80 U.S, 1a) i know about Ebay...thats it 2) I am medium height, slim, brown eyes, pale skin, almond eyes, long brown hair - I am thinking Tifa from FF any other suggestions 3) Other general...
  4. A

Digimon - The Virtue Generation

Before Info! The digivices are the same as Season 2 Sorry its up late, reality is a GIANT poo ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rhia Rensen looked aimlessly at the clock, two more minutes she...
  5. A

Digimon - The Virtue Generation (Collab RolePlay by thechaserblade and Aliahya)

Digimon- The Virtue Generation Where did they go? Where did they come from? Why are they here? Seven sins for seven terrible monsters taken purely from the darkness to place upon the earth havoc and destruction. Seven Digimon rose from the darkest of an illegitimate hell under the...
  6. A

Digimon Anyone?

Hey everyone, Lately i have been watching the old Digimon series and i was thinking about a Digimon RP, but that is about as far as i got, although i have a few ideas they are not yet worthy of a decent RP, would anyone like to throw in any ideas, or collab with me? Aliahya
  7. A

A Team Battle

Okay, so i was inavtive for AGES and now im back, i havent battled in ages but I am up for a challenge, a blood bath if they say Time: The far future Location: Destroyed remnants of a once great city Type: Cybonic, Technology is a must, guns, plasma beams whatever doesn't exist...exists...
  8. A

Drive Forms

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Where is the best place to level up drive forms Valor Wisdom Master Final
  9. A

GEIH (Geneticaly Enhanced Insect Hybirds)

As of late i have been studing insects, haha facinating i know Well i was thinking of a Futureistic War Related Rp. The setting i am thinging is in the army where a small amount of genically enhanced Soliders have been combined with the DNA of a certain insects giving them certain strenghts...
  10. A

Help/Support ► Disappointment

Disappointment "Whine Whine Moan Moan" Point is, Do you guys have any practical ways of getting over disappointment if so what are your secrets? Cause at the moment, the way i do it is sh*thouse.
  11. A

Reasons For Athiests and God

Allot of people at my school and area claim to either believe or not believe in a god yet those who disbelieve in god really make me curious as to their reasons why what are your reasons for the disbelief? this thread is welcome to believers as well as im interseted in the point of view of...
  12. A

Calling all Creative Writers

Hey Writer in the Making. Im in attempts to compose a post modern piece for my own enjoyment and well one day turning it into an actual book. Heres my question to you guys of the world. I would like to invlolve the children from the internet. So if you have a spare few moment where you are...
  13. A

Dream Role

Hey theaspians, What is everones Dream Role?
  14. A

HELP ME WITH MY AUDITION

Hey, im continplating of auditioning for a role the role is of a spoilt rotten, selfish pricncess who gets everything she wants. Its a major sin ging role, and heres where u come in. For the audtion i need to sing a song that symbolises the character. If you have any suggestions of a song...
  15. A

blast from the past anyone???

lolz cleaning out my room the other day and i found my pokemon the first movie album omg i forgot i even owned this lolz. the thread question is whats the blast from your past music. aaron carter -fun with the funk vitamin C vacation angela via catch me if you can holy moly this stuff...
  16. A

Lit ► Reader of Silence of the Lambs

Silence of the Lambs novel anyone? what where your thoughts of it? or any from the series or any suggestions on a novel like SOTL?
  17. A

Lit ► Twightling nonfans?

i dont mean to stand on anyones foot and dont abuse me for my our opinon but is there anyone out there who actaully doesnt like twilight series. I have never met anyone acide myself who doesnt like the books
  18. A

Escape the Fate

Any fans of Escape the Fate?
  19. A

Australia Release Date

Anyone Know When It Comes Out In Australia? I'M DESPRET!
  20. A

Bring All You Got Open Battle

Open Battle :thumbsup: anything goes except post frequently and stick to the sites rules Fair Fights a good fight. Opponents pic battle site, magic allowed, twisted character=awesome character And please post a temp. honestly i dont mind if ive already fought or am fighting you in another...
Back