• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Luap

I Want Another Kingdom Hearts Collection - This Time With a Greater Emphasis on Preservation

Now, don't get me wrong, I think 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 did a great deal correctly when bringing the series to modern consoles. The fact that I can play KH2FM on a my TV in 4K 60FPS still feels pretty wild to me, since I remember the days when I was a teenager when playing any of the Final Mixes...
  2. Luap

SteamOS, Steam Machines, and Steam Controller

I have no idea how there isn't already a thread for this. I mean, kinda the biggest gaming related announcement of the week. Valve went and put up this page last week. Over this week they made three annoncements. O - On Monday they showed off SteamOS. SteamOS is an Linux-based operating...
  3. Luap

graduated

today i graduated high school so exciting college in fall wow life so different now wow i am so happy wow
  4. Luap

Saints Row IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaBMty_YbSI Saints Row IV is going to be released on August 23rd this year. Doesn't seem there is any info on it yet though besides it's release date. But, hey, at least we know it's coming. Hopefully more info comes soon. (previous thread for this series was...
  5. Luap

Life on Mars was probably a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3QNvHbXtlE this is pretty darn awesome tl;dw version: pretty much confirmation that there was drinkable water on Mars and that Mars had a pH neutral environment and so Mars could support life just no evidence yet of the actual life yet
  6. Luap

Telephone Photoshop

You all know what the telephone game is, right? You get a bunch of people, and then one person tells someone something, they tell another person, and it keeps going and changing slightly until it's completely different. Well, same concept, but with image editing. We'll take a stock photo...
  7. Luap

i sure do love hot chocolate and garymuds

edit: FUCK forot
  8. Luap

Gabe Newell confirms Source 2

Gabe Newell confirms Source 2 engine, says it will be entirely new - TechSpot News yaaaaay
  9. Luap

Ansem SOD

Just a little ponderance that I've had: In Dream Drop Distance, Ansem SOD is in his body from, not his brown-robe form. ASOD doesn't appear in his body form until he has possessed Riku in KH1. Does this mean that the ASOD that appears in 3D is from the time period that he has possessed Riku...
  10. Luap

Four years?

It's been four years (and five days) since I joined KHI. Thanks for dealing with my stupidity for so long. :I Good times. Good times. :IIII
  11. Luap

Obama on Reddit

I am Barack Obama, President of the United States -- AMA : IAmA Pretty interesting. It's confirmed to be him. He'll be around for about a half hour starting at 4:30 EST. So... that's right now actually. Until the end of the hour. If you're a redditor, you can go ask something, and maybe Obama...
  12. Luap

Nintendo Power Ceasing Publication

Source: Nintendo Power magazine to cease publication (updated) | Ars Technica Nintendo Power is the first video game magazine ever, so this is kinda sad. :c
  13. Luap

wubmachine

The Wub Machine just fucking use this and then WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
  14. Luap

YMX and the 13

Okay. So, this question is pretty basic and probably doesn't warrant it's own thread but idk where else to ask this. At the end of the game, YMX goes back to his own time so that he can grow up and eventually become all the other Xehanorts. So, how can he be one of the 13 Darknesses? Don't all...
  15. Luap

TWEWY and Disney Worlds

I just got to second visit to Traverse Town. Joshua just explained to Riku how the two worlds aren't parallel, but completely two different worlds, dreamt up by two different people (Sora and Riku). This makes sense for Traverse Town, because we see the TWEWY characters are able to jump between...
  16. Luap

Kingdom Hearts 3D One Week Away! [Day 2]

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] One Week Away! For the rest of the post, you can see all the trailers released thus far each with a snippet of info. :D
  17. Luap

Horseradish

18. Luap

Fanfiction ► The Avatar [TLA/LOK Universe Fic]

I am attempting a fanfic taking place in the Avatar Universe. Takes place in a modern setting. Avatar Korra has recently died of old age. An organization that calls themselves "The Congregation" is taking the opportunity to finally act. But what are their plans? Well, you'll find out soon...
  19. Luap

shit i'm confused mentos i don't get it

i bought a pack of mentos right? i was only eating a single piece of candy from that little roll thing and then the thought occured am i eating one mento or one mentos? this is conflicting with my day and i am going to be pissed if i can't figure it out
Back