• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Out

Sorry I haven't really said anything to my friends about my disappearance, I'm going through some tough real life issues right now and rather not talk about it at this point. I just need to get away from everything. Again sorry to all my friends for my inactivity and more to come. Hope I can...
  2. H

Help/Support ► My retarded school

Yeah this really isn't asking for help but its just ranting lol. Well a few years ago my school decided to change the grading scale and this is the bs we got. A 100.00 94.50 A- 94.49 92.50 B+ 92.49 90.50 B 90.49 86.50 B- 86.49 84.50 C+ 84.49 82.50 C 82.49 78.50 C- 78.49...
  3. H

Question

Ok I have a question I brought Guitar Hero 3 with the guitar for X-mas. Now can I use that same guitar with the past Guitar Hero's (1,2, 70's and 80's) or will I have to buy another guitar and which one?
  4. H

Who's your favorite anime character?

Who's your favorite and why?
  5. H

Help/Support ► BAH! Another problem -.-

RAWR! I have another problem continuing with my last one. Ok well My gf's mom wants us to break up because she doesn't want her dating anyone even though we have been going out for 4 months. As if my relationship wasn't hard enough of her being 20 miles away barely getting to see her. So yeah...
  6. H

Demon Hunter?

Anyone here of this band? I just heard them recently and I think there a pretty decent band, there kinda like a soft rockish band. My favorite song of theirs is Deteriorate, Undying and Ribcage.
  7. H

Funniest/Stupidest/Weirdest bands?

What are some funny/stupid/weird band names that you have heard? Here's a few- Bullet for my Valentine Breaking Benjamin Kicking Kate Deaf Predestines
  8. H

What did you pick?

I don't know if there is a thread like this already but I didn't see one so whatever. At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts (The first time you ever played Kingdom Hearts) what did you pick to keep? The Sword, Staff or Shield. And what did you give up? For me I picked the Shield and gave up the...
  9. H

Lol, Kingdom Hearts

YouTube - lol, Kingdom Hearts Random funny stuff.
  10. H

Question

I have a question, in Kh1 and Kh2 is there a max amount of munny you can get? If so what is it?
  11. H

Level 99 Roxas

UPDATE I started school so I'm not doing this anymore. BUT Rakushīnu is still going for 99, so please wish him good luck! He's already got a great start. Rakushīnu's stats level 47 with 70:05 hours played. My stats, not important just for future use incase Roxas's Current level- 31 Munny-...
  12. H

Three Years, lets party

Tomorrow (Saturday) will be my three year anniversary on Kh Insider. Its been great here and I hope for many more years to come. :)
  13. H

Case Closed

Before I saw this anime I thought it was some retarded anime about some little kid until I watched it. It was pretty good and interesting to watch. I have a question though, I missed the beginning part of the episode of how he was turned into a kid, can someone explain how he got turned into...
  14. H

Noein

Has anyone else seen this anime? Not to bad of an anime, personally I find it confusing though at times with the whole going into the future and back.
  15. H

Help/Support ► I have a problem, and its killing me inside...

Alright I'll try and get this to the point. I have the best girlfriend in the world, she loves and cares about me. I love her more then anything, I would give my life just to make her happy. When Im with her I can't think about anything thing else but her. I feel like she is THE one I will be...
  16. H

So...

Is Kingdom Hearts the door to darkness or the door to light? They say its the door to darkness but there was light inside of it, fill me in.
  17. H

Advice on beating the phantom?

Well ive been putting this off for a while but yeah im stuck on him, I suck at using magic on Kh1 so does anyone have any tips on beating the phantom in never land? Thanks
  18. H

I have returned

Yeah not much to say but im back =\ don't really know anyone here anymore so I doubt anyone knows me (Original username was Key111 if that helps), all I see is new people so yeah. Well this month Ive been a member here for three years now so thats pretty cool. I'd be glad if anyone wants to...
  19. H

Need help

Can anyone help me or give me some tips to beat Phantom in neverland?
  20. H

Slipknot

Does anyone else like this band, I think there pretty awsome. My favorite song of there's is probley pulse of the maggots.
Back