• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xion's Proof of Existence

I'm gonna hafta take your word for it on that because now it's too late at night for me to make any sense. Would rep if I could...stupid rules. -invisi-reps-
  2. A

This was about to be a really stupid post before I saw what you were getting at; the memories, I guess, are really only supposed to be in one place. The weird part is that the only two cases we have of human-shaped Heartless are vastly different, because Sora has not only Kairi's purification to...
  3. A

There's something about Sora...

Well right, but I don't really understand what you're referring to with it. If I remember right, the necklace was clearly glowing maliciously and the idea of smashing it came to mind without a lot of thinking--which is the point, it's not a conclusion that KH1 Sora would have arrived at, but...
  4. A

Valid point, although yeah the missing memories seem to be a constant. Maybe those only result from a really jarring separation in some way overall. Just to confirm: Xemnas, as far as we know, still has Xehanort's memories, right? (Considering he snatched up Ansem as the name to anagram...
  5. A

Deus Ex what? It was the first time I'd seen him take charge of the situation and just do what had to be done, rather than draw it out. The end result was that he'd been dealing with this bullshit forever and the boy SNAPPED.
  6. A

I love Sora regardless, but I'm gonna have to go with KH2 Sora here based on a single scene: in Atlantica when Ursula in human form is enchanting Eric, Sora and company bear witness. KH1 Sora would have gone "This is a problem!" and launched into a long, complicated rescue mission. KH2 Sora? No...
  7. A

Aw, k. Not that I don't take your word for it, I was just curious about context. Anyway, if they're two separate types of special, is it then possible that Xion is special like Namine's special? Because we can just about safely say that Roxas and Namine aren't the same type of special Nobody...
  8. A

That doesn't surprise me but I haven't encountered it, where's that? (Just for reference.)
  9. A

More like she seems like a potential Organization member, and since she's already got the cloak and the number it seems only logical to start looking for the other things. Xion is coming completely out of left field, for us and (I suspect) Nomura (who may have been reading too much KH...
  10. A

Weird part is, the last I heard about her Nobodyhood was that she and Roxas were "special Nobodies." Namine is special too, but is Xion special like Namine or special like Roxas? Roxas's PoE definitely looks post-Xion, but if he's lumped into the same category, does that mean they were the...
  11. A

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation You've got no idea how much I wanted to read that, and how hopeless I felt when I didn't think it was ever gonna be translated. You've seriously expanded my world here. Thanks for that. :)
  12. A

That's possible too, but it's kinda generalized. If you wanna look at it that way, you could even say that the entire castle is Xemnas's proof--not that that wouldn't make sense. I see him as trying to put his name and rank down, as the others had, but he DID steal his name from another man...
  13. A

I'm still having trouble believing she was around long enough to call for one, particularly because it's marked with both Oathkeeper and Oblivion and (at least right now) there's no evidence to suggest that either of them were aware of those, nor that Xemnas had any reason to believe Roxas would...
  14. A

Utter brilliance, as usual. :D To confirm or disprove this it seems like we really need to know more about the way the Organization works. By the time Xion arrives on the scene, it seems like Roxas is already instated, and there aren't fourteen chairs (unless they destroyed one and got...
  15. A

Organization Homeless (SU & OOC)

(Added this because it seemed to make more sense than not. vv;) Hey, I'm new at this, so any tips are appreciated and lemme know if I'm doing something wrong. This isn't a particularly serious RP so I figure a really relaxed environment, but I'm still gonna lay down some rules just to keep...
  16. A

Organization Homeless

(Anyone can join! Mostly looking for Org members: http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/127106-organization-homeless-su-ooc.html) The castle had exploded. And it had been awesome. Axel was still fighting down the adrenaline rush, and if he'd had a heart it would have been pounding...
  17. A

State of Sleep: Terra and Ven

One paragraph in and I'm already having issues with this--if Heartless don't have feelings, then Sora couldn't have felt anything that went on in CoM. It also means that feelings are not contained within the HEART, which they ARE, because that is the POINT of KINGDOM HEARTS. There is no way I...
  18. A

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

According to Nomura's retcon/whatever you wanna call it, if you kill a Heartless and then a Nobody, the person has a chance of coming back. This means Xehanort is almost certainly coming back and I'm not going to be surprised to see the Org following--particularly the original six, Marluxia...
  19. A

Axel was Reno, obviously! 8D! Yeahno. But if he comes back in KH3, the way the majority of Org XIII seem to be, we'll probably know. Though I doubt his Somebody will be very different from his Nobody, given that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are special cases and Xehanort and Xemnas have a lot in...
  20. A

No, but it definitely looks like something went down and it took a lot longer than Namine expected. If she was seriously gonna put him in there for a year I think she would have said something amounting to "AND BY A WHILE I MEAN A WHILE OK?"
Back