• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Organization Homeless (SU & OOC)

(Added this because it seemed to make more sense than not. vv;) Hey, I'm new at this, so any tips are appreciated and lemme know if I'm doing something wrong. This isn't a particularly serious RP so I figure a really relaxed environment, but I'm still gonna lay down some rules just to keep...
  2. A

Organization Homeless

(Anyone can join! Mostly looking for Org members: http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/127106-organization-homeless-su-ooc.html) The castle had exploded. And it had been awesome. Axel was still fighting down the adrenaline rush, and if he'd had a heart it would have been pounding...
  3. A

Xion/Aqua Scene

Not sure which trailer, but in BbS's there's a moment right after the Cinderella scene where Aqua is approaching something in the foreground that looks a LOT like Riku's hair. That dissolves into the Mirror, though, so maybe that's more metaphorical than anything else; but we already know Xion's...
Back