• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ur-vile

Interview links are broken, was trying to finally catch up...

No problem. Looking forward to reading them when everything gets fixed :-)
  2. ur-vile

Interview links are broken, was trying to finally catch up...

Hey long time no post. Was avoiding the forums for a long time, but now that I finally finished BBS I wanted to read up on all the interviews I missed out on. All the interview links under BBS are coming up 404 though, maybe there is somewhere else to get caught up? Sorry if this has already...
  3. ur-vile

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

Coded sounds like a total mess. Not even sure I want to see a US release at this point, rather just forget it exists. And I own all the other games in the series, including both final mixes
  4. ur-vile

Random Addition to KH2FM

^beat me to it. Yeah, it's just a summary of non-cutscene dialog
  5. ur-vile

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

Same here Actually the first time I went through and killed the tentacles but I didn't have enough magic so I just limit-spammed the rest of it
  6. ur-vile

~ Swap Magic 3.6 Trouble ~

With mine, I have to put a small piece of cardboard between the fliptop and the PS2 on the front left, otherwise it won't work correctly sometimes. I don't have any tips, otherwise
  7. ur-vile

How far are you in the game?

I'm still on the first tier, pretty much have Monstro finish I just have Halloween Town left. I'm like around level 20 on proud mode. I forgot how hard the Trickmaster boss is in this version, took me a while. And the damn Moogle won't give up any Cloud cards :heh:
  8. ur-vile

How are luck stats figured?

Does anyone know how the luck stat breaks down for Lucky Lucky/Lucky Ring equips? I'm up to 6 now not counting Limit Form's and was wondering what my item drop rate was. Debating if I should try forging any more Lucky Rings. Assuming the rate is cut in half for each equip, that would come out...
  9. ur-vile

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

The DSi was just announced. Given Nintendo's track record, I doubt that Square Enix is programming in specific DSi related material but it's something to think about. Then again, does that mean DSi software doesn't work at all on the old DS? I was a little confused by that part of the story.
  10. ur-vile

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Forgive me if it's being discussed elsewhere, I can never find anything with the search engine here. Anyways, 1up.com is reporting that DSi games have region lock. Hope this doesn't effect 358/2, I was thinking about importing it.
  11. ur-vile

Birth by Sleep has been thought of since KH1.

I really hope that the new games tie up the loose ends in the Kingdom Hearts story before it continues with 3. I feel like the story is being told inside-out. 1 had a great story, CoM introduced a lot of new material, but it started to get so convoluted in 2. And they way they introduced...
  12. ur-vile

RE: Chain of Memories Extra Content

Re: Chain of Memories Extra Content ^I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't something new on the disc. I mean, they already mentioned the minigames. The only one I remember was 1000 Acre Woods unless "The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences...
  13. ur-vile

So how come Kairi forgot, and not Riku?

Ah, that makes sense. Because I never got the impression that Riku was at all affected, I couldn't think of any scene where he seemed to forget Sora. I totally forgot about DiZ and Riku's conversation at the beginning of KH2, though. So then did anyone completely forget sora before Roxas was...
  14. ur-vile

^Well it's not stated if any other beings residing in Darkness were affected, so I guess that's a good a theory as any.
  15. ur-vile

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't find it... anyways... it doesn't appear that Riku's memories were affected like anyone else during the year Sora was asleep. At the same time, Kairi lost her memories of Sora. That never made much sense to me, figured you guys probably had a theory on...
  16. ur-vile

RE: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

Re: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast I hope that Christopher Lee returns as DiZ, though I'd be surprised. Also crossing my fingers Billy Zane is recast as Xehanort's heartless, I didn't care much for Richard Epcar's take on the character.
  17. ur-vile

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

I use to be hopeful KH2 final mix would make it to America, now I'm really doubting it. Personally, I think at this point Square-Enix should hold off and just release a comp for the Ps3 covering the entire series and include loads of bonus material. Whatever happens, I just hope it isn't...
  18. ur-vile

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

lol, this is all so confusing. Anyways, I can't wait to see a video of someone beating that knight, or at least putting up a decent fight haha.
  19. ur-vile

3 Re: CoM vids @kh-vids.net

Re: Re: CoM vids @kh-vids.net wow, that was fast... guess I should have left out the 3 lol
  20. ur-vile

3 Re: CoM vids @kh-vids.net

http://www.kh-vids.net/ Intro and floor 1 & 2
Back