• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ur-vile

Interview links are broken, was trying to finally catch up...

Hey long time no post. Was avoiding the forums for a long time, but now that I finally finished BBS I wanted to read up on all the interviews I missed out on. All the interview links under BBS are coming up 404 though, maybe there is somewhere else to get caught up? Sorry if this has already...
  2. ur-vile

How are luck stats figured?

Does anyone know how the luck stat breaks down for Lucky Lucky/Lucky Ring equips? I'm up to 6 now not counting Limit Form's and was wondering what my item drop rate was. Debating if I should try forging any more Lucky Rings. Assuming the rate is cut in half for each equip, that would come out...
  3. ur-vile

So how come Kairi forgot, and not Riku?

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't find it... anyways... it doesn't appear that Riku's memories were affected like anyone else during the year Sora was asleep. At the same time, Kairi lost her memories of Sora. That never made much sense to me, figured you guys probably had a theory on...
  4. ur-vile

3 Re: CoM vids @kh-vids.net

http://www.kh-vids.net/ Intro and floor 1 & 2
  5. ur-vile

Hollow Bastion Final Mix guide?

I'm sure there must have been some minor changes made or something... anyways, I find this world confusing as heck. I can see at least 3 chests that I have no idea how to access, but I feel like I've explored everything, I keep going around in circles. Are there any detailed guides out there...
  6. ur-vile

Wall Street Journal on the future of Kingdom Hearts

Seen this @gamespot.com: "Wall Street Journal reports that Square Enix "hasn't yet decided" which console will play host to the Kingdom Hearts series going forward."
  7. ur-vile

Any new interviews yet?

I haven't seen any intervews with the Square Enix crew since the US launch, was wondering if I missed anything. I'm crossing my fingers KH2 is a future topic of EGM's Afterthoughts column. I'd really like to know more about those scenes that were cut from the game....
  8. ur-vile

Help. Looking for TT treasure chest #6

Please tell me that's not the one you have to be Roxas to acquire
  9. ur-vile

Last Boss/KH3 preview... connection?

One of the last forms of the final boss, he's in a suit of armor... and I'm sure everyone has seen the preview video... think there is a connection there?
  10. ur-vile

beat it

Ugh, I have a headache now though... been playing it about 5 hrs straight. hurray, now I can read the forums again...
  11. ur-vile

R2 button, wtf?

I did some searches and didn't find anything on the subject... anyone having problems changing targets, I can't get R2 to do anything. And I just loaded Gradius V to make sure the button works, so it's not my controller.... is it an ability I have to set in options or learn?
  12. ur-vile

I gots it!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/dj6qt - currently I have a post w/ pic at the end of the thread. I really need to get some file hosting, I'm such a cheap bastard lol. Kinda sucks that I have no time to play it this weekend... did play it long enough to make sure it loaded and all that. Made it as far as...
  13. ur-vile

Will you import?

Just curious. I've never imported a game in my life (though I had a roommate with some Sega Saturn stuff... if you ever have a chance to play the Japanese version of Fighting Vipers, it's worth it just to play as Pepsiman!). But if the release is delayed past Feburary, I think I might. I...
  14. ur-vile

This Cloud side-story...

As if there wasn't enough already going on, lol. I wonder if that means we get to play as Cloud. Maybe an unlockable after you beat the game? [grin] Holy cow, this game is going to be HUGE
  15. ur-vile

Found this on ytmnd.com

http://kingdomhearts2.ytmnd.com/ There's a few more KH-related ones, but nothing special:
  16. ur-vile

Should I get Final Mix?

There isn't an English option for text, correct? I found a place that sells it along with a Ps2 mod kit, but it'd set me back about $150 and I'm not sure if it's worth it to me for just basically an extra boss. Esp. now that KHU has videos of all the bonus stuff. Anyone else here have it, and...
  17. ur-vile

Anyone get the new EGM?

They're suppose to have an article on KH2, though I'm sure it's nothing we don't already know. If anyone has read it, post.
  18. ur-vile

Atlantica????? NOOOOOOOOOO.....

Well my excitment went down a tad... really hope they fixed the issues I had with it, and for god shakes write some original music for it. I'm a little disapointed we're revisiting so many past worlds... wonder if Tarzan is going to be among them as well... still hella excited for Kh2, I'm sure...
  19. ur-vile

We may just see Kh2 in the US this year after all

This news tidbit is regarding FF7: Advent Children, but if this is hitting US shores this year, then maybe just maybe.... http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/12/news_6124327.html
  20. ur-vile

Real time menu poll

Would you perfer it to stay the same, or go the Secret of Mana route and pause the action while you navigate the menu? I hope at the very least you can quick-assign summons and more then 3 spells
Back