• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

Sure I wanna be buds. Hey anytime... I didn't even get into techniques yet. lol btw, i use this stuff at skool, and a girl that i was targetting now likes(seemingly) me, rather than me desiring her/that was just the first week of skool too.
  2. G

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

Re: I Need Help From You All Don't buy her anything! This shows your weakness. You can be broke and still get girls. Make it seem like she should want you. You have to neg her, or else she'll simply say "let's just be friends". Trust me, you don't want to be in that zone. Also, touch/talk to...
  3. G

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

WTF is ur problem? We all know there is a slim possibility... this topic is discussing that possibility, not the impossibility.
  4. G

Minus Combo???

Ah, thanks, help appreciated.
  5. G

Minus Combo???

Quick question: Anybody know the purpose of that ability that takes away 1 combo in air and on ground. Why would you want that? Always wondered.
  6. G

Uh... its like news on technology and stuff... G4TV, game network.
  7. G

Just yesterday, I saw KH Final Mix on Attack of the Show's news segment. I was shocked to see it on TV after thinking about it. They were talking about it coming soon. This might mean... maybe... its coming.
  8. G

Just STFU until the fall.
  9. G

They said it might come in the fall. If fall rolls around and there's no KH FM+, then you can call it a fact. Until then, keep wishing.
  10. G

Not a fact until proven. There's still the slim possibility.
  11. G

Without Disney

Would KH be a great game without Disney? Would it be even better? Since we had a long argument over this, I feel we need a topic dedicated to the subject. In my theory, Disney only holds KH back, and keeps it in the "kid-friendly" lane, when it could be more like FF: AC. I feel the story could...
  12. G

Some Thoughts On Kingdom Hearts

Lmao! You noticed too. I thought I was the only one.
  13. G

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Master

OOC: Got bored and wondered what a KH with Sora as an adult would be like. Please comment. The tides of an island rose and died over and over again, as the breeze flew by gently. Peaceful waves whispered onto the land, leaving the birds to complete the beautiful melody of life. Someone hooded...
  14. G

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I want the Guide to final mix... if it comes out in America... not because I need it, but for the pictures... and the Ultima Blade.
  15. G

That'll be messed up if it doesn't come to the US... Disney owes it to us!
  16. G

Defend the Kingdom (Sign-ups - Action/Romance)

Defend the Kingdom Update August 24, 2007 2:48:50 AM Defend the Kingdom .:Game Master:. Defend... ...the... ...Kingdom -A Desperate King... -A King's War Advisor -A Worried Queen -Two Generals -Soldiers -Mages... -Can they defend the kingdom? Plot: In a galaxy where kingdoms wage...
  17. G

Roast of Flavor Flav

Was this not one of the funniest shows you've seen since Dave Chappele? This was funnier than I expected.
  18. G

God's Existence

Romans 1 vs. 18 - 21 says: "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world...
Back