• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

358/2 Days Ultimania Interview with Nomura

o ya... kairi and her grandmother!! im so confused! i saw a scene about this girl and her grandmother and the grandmother is sitting down and all.. but im not sure if its from kh or pokemon! XD
  2. K

Donald & Goofy

im not sure if donald and goofy will be on 358/2 days... maybe or maybe not... cuz i think at that time mickey was still there. was he? and donald and goofy might be in one of the worlds. who knows?
  3. K

Mystery Location

to me.. i looks like destiny islands. like not the normal destiny islands, but the part when the sea turns all purple and everything in destiny islands turns weird looking. like in the end of kh1
  4. K

Is it just me?

space paranoids and pride lands were easy for me. actually i sorta forgot space paranoids except for the light cycle.. XD well i remember i finished space paranoids quickly. the hard word for me was Pearl Harbor. THAT ONE WAS REALLY HARD! I HATED THE BOSS WHERE HE TAKES ALL YOUR TOKEN THINGY...
  5. K

Blue kingdom hearts

aww dude.. where have i seen kairis grandmother story? i forgot.. i've seen it somewhere.. urgg. can someone tell me where its from? I FORGOT!! I SAW IT SOMEWHERE!! or maybe its pokemon... :\
  6. K

There's something about Sora...

i liked the kh2 sora better. his voice got deeper and much better. also, HE GOT MUCH HAWTER! HEHE
  7. K

amy new songs?

i wanna know any new songs that are american or korean. so uh.. tell me! :95::53:
  8. K

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

i think sephiroth was the hardest. why doesn't anybody think that sephiroth was hard? it took me a million tries just to beat him. well i didnt exactly beat him yet.. hehe. i just watched my sister go crazy trying to beat him and finally she beat him. both of my sisters and me went crazy and...
  9. K

Help/Support ► DISNEYLAND STRATEGY NOW!

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! IM GOING IN SUMMER VACATION AND IM GETTING AN ANUAL PASS!! OMGOMGOGM IM SO EXCITED!! :D AHHH SUMMER VACATION!! XP GOTTA HANG ON THERE!! pant* pant* ......... IF I WERE YOU I'D RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN AND THUNDER MOUNTAIN!! ITS FUN!! the best rides eva! XP well theres other...
  10. K

Demnyx is modeled after...

of course axel was modeled after reno... cuz i looked it up and its sorta obvious.. but who the heck is zell?
  11. K

Org.XIII eye colors

what does you being a girl have to do with this thread? hey im a girl too! and... i dont think the eye color and how they died matches... um i dont remember some of them sacrificing themselves... and did you make that explosion thingy up? ummm nvm
  12. K

Has this ever happend to anyone?

AWESOME!!! IT SA GLITCH! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN BUT OK! :D doode probably you dropped it or something, or your baby brother/sister(if you have any) played around with it. ya.... ORRR SQUARE ENIX CHOSE YOU TO HAVE THE GLITCHED CD BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU!!!! AHHH!!!! your lucky... you are...
  13. K

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! :'D

HEY PEOPLES!!! yup.. its been a LOOONGGG time since i checked the news on khinsider! I LOVE THE NEW FORMAT THINGY IN THE FRONT PAGE! :D andddd.... i cant believe i forgot a WHOLE LOT OF THINGS!!! so.... HI EVERYBODY! AGAIN! :E;P:P:):D!:D
  14. K

"His Eyes Couldn't Lie"

WHOA! how'd you do that little "show" thingy? THATS COOL! btw.. i agree with cissy... ya, he was hiding the truth or something.. ;)
  15. K

With the five of Us... I mean six of us...

i think its roxas too... i think this thread was already posted a long time ago too. but i guess theres another one! :D YAY MORE THREADS!!
  16. K

Step by Step

Step by Step Setting: On the phone Characters: Audrey, Zack, Rachel Genre: love, stupidness of stupidicity! Point of view: Audrey "Dude, dude, dude! I just made up this anime, and it's called THE RACHEL! AHAHHAHA!!" Rachel laughed. "AHAHAHAHA! Ya it's uhh... Very nice name! :D" I fake laughed...
  17. K

can you buy the cloud magazines?

sorry if this thread might be in the wrong section again.. but anyways... back to the topic. Can we buy the Cloud magazine?? the first issue and the 2nd issue? cuz in the front of the page, it said the USD(UNITED STATES DOLLARS) sooo.. we can buy it right?? :D
  18. K

the new world i thought of for kh!

hey, what if there was a Disney Pixar Cars? LOOL! that would be so funny! Wouldn't it? Sora, Donald, and Goofy turning into cars! I wonder how he holds the keyblade like that! XD hey im just kiddin! please dont make fun of me, i just wanted to tell you about the Cars world! :toungesmile:
  19. K

the princesses of hearts

im not sure if i put this thread in the wrong section.. again... if i did im sorry.. well anyways... bak to the topic. remember in kh1 when sora surrendered his heart and became a heartless? there was only 6 princesses... i know that kairi was the 7th one, but whos the REAL 7th princess? i...
  20. K

marluxia!!

umm... Marluxia was made to be a GUY! not a GIRL! whoever thought of this... LOL!! NICE ONE!!! but... its a game... leave it alone!! LOOL but ya... u really should leave the game alone... AWW GOSH I WISH THE GAME WAS REAL!!!
Back