• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

amy new songs?

i wanna know any new songs that are american or korean. so uh.. tell me! :95::53:
  2. K

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! :'D

HEY PEOPLES!!! yup.. its been a LOOONGGG time since i checked the news on khinsider! I LOVE THE NEW FORMAT THINGY IN THE FRONT PAGE! :D andddd.... i cant believe i forgot a WHOLE LOT OF THINGS!!! so.... HI EVERYBODY! AGAIN! :E;P:P:):D!:D
  3. K

Step by Step

Step by Step Setting: On the phone Characters: Audrey, Zack, Rachel Genre: love, stupidness of stupidicity! Point of view: Audrey "Dude, dude, dude! I just made up this anime, and it's called THE RACHEL! AHAHHAHA!!" Rachel laughed. "AHAHAHAHA! Ya it's uhh... Very nice name! :D" I fake laughed...
  4. K

can you buy the cloud magazines?

sorry if this thread might be in the wrong section again.. but anyways... back to the topic. Can we buy the Cloud magazine?? the first issue and the 2nd issue? cuz in the front of the page, it said the USD(UNITED STATES DOLLARS) sooo.. we can buy it right?? :D
  5. K

the new world i thought of for kh!

hey, what if there was a Disney Pixar Cars? LOOL! that would be so funny! Wouldn't it? Sora, Donald, and Goofy turning into cars! I wonder how he holds the keyblade like that! XD hey im just kiddin! please dont make fun of me, i just wanted to tell you about the Cars world! :toungesmile:
  6. K

the princesses of hearts

im not sure if i put this thread in the wrong section.. again... if i did im sorry.. well anyways... bak to the topic. remember in kh1 when sora surrendered his heart and became a heartless? there was only 6 princesses... i know that kairi was the 7th one, but whos the REAL 7th princess? i...
  7. K

any good names for mi anime??

me and mi friend are starting this anime story thingy watever... we came up with a random name from abercrombie "the classic stretch" but im starting to not like it.. now i like the title name "piece by piece" mi friend mite not like it, so any good names for mi anime?!!? :cursing:
  8. K

how do u level watever ur ID up?

theres always different colors to our ID's.. rite? there mi color, platinum, goldish one, a reddish one, and i think thats it. but do u have to post a lot of comments to other people threads do u can get the new color? does it tell u on ur profile how many more u need until u get the new color...
  9. K

any video games recommended?

i have a mom who threw away all mi game systems, but mi dad was nice enough to hide it! so... i need to play it! ANY VIDEO GAMES RECOMMENDED? ANYTHING THAT WAS MADE FROM SQUARE ENIX OR ANYTHING ELSE! lol! sorry.... just bored.:nahnah:
  10. K

If BBS is cumin out next year for Japan, is it cumin 2 years later for America?

i was thinking... i saw the news and BBS was expired to next year. IS THIS TRUE?!!!? SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT WE CANT GET BBS UNTIL LIKE... 2 YEARS?!!?! DOUBLE O MY!!!
Back