• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

No one dies in KH

No one dies in KH I think it's safe to say that this trailer brought out alot of confusion and I think I know why, no one dies... it's a confusing never ending triangle of heartless - nobody - to human form all back over again. I feel like Nomura is pulling **** out of his *** now. Nothing...
  2. N

NEW BBS Final Mix Japanese Website release!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX Update: this is old news
  3. N

TGS2010 BbSFM High-Quality Trailer - Armored Boss & Monstro Fight

OMG! watch the clip on this link!!!!!!! (hope this isn't old info, sorry if it is but it's news to me so I thought I'd share) KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX
  4. N

[bbs] NO BBS on PSPGO

Are you a big Kingdom Hearts fan? Did you trade in your normal PSP for a sleek and shiny PSP Go last year? Then you won't be playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep any time soon. Amidst rumors that the latest entry in the Kingdom Hearts series, due for UMD release next month, would not see a...
  5. N

[bbs] COMIC CON Demo for BBS

Aqua: YouTube - KH BBS Aqua Demo CC2010 Terra: YouTube - KH BBS Terra Demo CC2010
  6. N

BBS #1 in japan sales! beats Mario!!!

Best fan response to japanese gamers, only with the power of Disney and Square was this ever possible~ Link: Kingdom Hearts Puts Mario To Sleep In Japanese Game Chart - The japanese software chart - Kotaku Japanese list (accurate) Link: ???????????????????????????????????
  7. N

(SPOILERS) NEW Aqua and new world!

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! You have been warned (These aren't in the right order... sorry) I'm sure this has been shown already but id care, here it is for people who keep asking for it nonstop. YouTube - Birth By Sleep - Aqua creates Castle Oblivion. True Final Boss ! UPDATE: YouTube -...
  8. N

BBS Soundtrack Full!!!

Here's a link to a youtube account in case people haven't seen yet, this guy has pretty much every track from the game... enjoy YouTube - TimmyTurnersDad's Channel
  9. N

SECRET ENDING!!!

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending [Perfect quality] YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending [Perfect quality] YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending [Perfect quality] YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending [Perfect quality] YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending...
  10. N

new Mysterious Silver man!?

at the beginning of the Ven feed I noticed something odd along with Terra's story too... Who is this mysterious man with Silver hair? his hair style is different and he has ear rings. he also has black clothing. His posture is built strong and idk what to think now after seeing this guy. He...
  11. N

Live Feed

反幻想聯盟Season3 on Justin.tv
  12. N

BBS Riku!? older secret Riku Xehenort?

OMG! I watched the scene of this when Terra saw Riku and talked with him (possibly abt passing down the keyblade) and I saw this... http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4002/sanstitreyes.png right after that the riku from KH2 appears and that's it. insane
  13. N

Terra GLIDER gameplay!!!

ok, this is nothing too new but watch this clip, I'm sure you've all seen it BUT I found a very cool observation! Terra's keyblade glider is used during battle!!! about 2:15 into the clip you see Terra fly around hitting Sora! Just noticed it and thought I'd share it... YouTube - KH2FM -...
  14. N

Translations for new Scan???

Where are the Translations for the new scan!? someone please send me a link b/c the English translations aren't up on the scan or next to it like KHinsider says it is.
  15. N

Aqua much?

is it just me or does Aqua have some "tig ol bitties"? I guess Square got a bit excited if you ask me lol
  16. N

Vanitas voice actor!?

Vanitas, is his voice actor in Japan the same for any previous characters in the series? because if so, then we can possibly figure out who Vantas is! Any knowledge on that from anybody? if so, share it to the world~
  17. N

BBS TGS Trailer?

So... when is the trailer for BBS at TGS 09 going to come out into the open!? I'm getting really impatient and frustrated by this delay!!! I mean seriously! It was an open view trailer! so explain to me why an open, public, screening of a trailer at TGS isn't out to the public OUTSIDE of the TGS...
  18. N

Keyblade "Guardians" Theory

We know that the Keyblade choses it's Masters and we obviously know that there are many more chosen Keyblade weilders other than Sora and Roxas, etc... but in BBS it seems that there is some evidence that lots of the main characters have Keyblades. It's always got me thinking why would there be...
  19. N

"Xigbar" Master Xehenort connection???

What I would like to advise first hand is that this is only speculation and observation. Nothing I say could be true or false, it's open opinion and I would like to have a deep discussion on this topic. For those who have been paying close attention to the recent Nomura Interviews You will come...
Back