• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladelegacy

Dual wielding Riku?

Re: dual wielding Riku??????? Who says Roxas has a heart?
  2. keybladelegacy

Young Master Xehanort theory

How I miss theories! XD Every form of Xehanort has had immense power. The strongest so far has been Master Xehanort. Sora and co. has also been exposed to Kingdom Hearts and its door. Kingdom Hearts is all hearts. So yes it is the heart of all worlds. I wouldn't say its where all lost hearts...
  3. keybladelegacy

Goodwill and Malice

- To Nayru's Love I agree except your interpretation of "Dreams" I have my own idea: "Manifestation of past, present, or future events being it, fiction or non fiction" But I liked the idea there's no real proof for me to deny it. :)
  4. keybladelegacy

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

Yea but it will definitely have that switching action going on.
  5. keybladelegacy

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

Normura actually did say something about a change in costume in the Famitsu Interview
  6. keybladelegacy

Birth by Sleep MF Fight Music - "Dark Impetus"

Yeah, I suppose although his structure, height, and weapons are similar to Xemnas.
  7. keybladelegacy

I Understand KH3D

Doesn't matter what it feels like being it an hour, a day or a year. Normal time still applies feelings has nothing to do with it. This week "feels" like it is going slow but in reality its just a normal day. Overused. Then what's the point.
  8. keybladelegacy

Birth by Sleep MF Fight Music - "Dark Impetus"

Not to sure but while playing Birth by Sleep. You see a guy on Destiny Island. He looks like Xehanort and then it seems time passes by . Now he is wearing the organization coat. Possibly the mysterious figure is Xehanort.
  9. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

And I can agree with that. Could be but he wouldn't have a clue to who was "sleep". He did lose his memories. I think he sat in the Room of Repose to gain his lost memories. Ditto.
  10. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

I would like to try. Yep previously. This would greatly explain why it was raining Soras. Possibly, Maybe. Well I personally think the Drop and Distance has to do with the gameplay. :)
  11. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

I can agree with it possibly being a part of Yen Sid testing them for the mark of mastery. XD
  12. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

Yep doubt that implies here but i'll look into it.
  13. keybladelegacy

Shouldn't there have been a Data Maleficent?

I don't think there should've been a data maleficent and the actual maleficent together. Just like their wasn't a data Mickey, Donald, or Goofy. But that's just me. XP
  14. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

Here's my thoughts. Kingdom Hearts 3D, Dream Drop and Distance. It has to be connected with the previous games in some shape, way, or form, right? So i've come up with this. KHDays Room of Waking and Room of Repose KHBBS Room of Waking(Land of Departure aka Castle Oblivion) KHRecoded(We must...
  15. keybladelegacy

Dream Drop Distance's Development stage?

I'm thinking sometimes next year. No telling when the North American release will be.
  16. keybladelegacy

I Understand KH3D

I'm pretty sure time still goes on, being it a dream or reality.
  17. keybladelegacy

I Understand KH3D

What do you mean Dream World? I've only seen data worlds. The Hunchback of Notre Dome's World is not part of Sora's memories or anyone connected to him.
  18. keybladelegacy

Duel Wielding/Kairi a wielder Theory

SPOILERS ALERT Its been awhile anyway I played Birth by Sleep and wanted to bring back an overused/old theory. KAIRI IS A KEYBLADE WIELDER, and Dual Wielding Theory in general. I'ma tie it all together. I like to start off by saying keyblades can remain in the realm of light (Either by their...
  19. keybladelegacy

MX Terra Theroy

Why take over his apprentice's body if he could have done so already. Or said that to bait them. Heartless dont have souls.
  20. keybladelegacy

Something I noticed about "Eraqus"

Never notice that. The only thing I notice is that it spelled SQUARE
Back