• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ChaserOfTheDawn - Crisis Core Fandub Collection

Hey everyone! I did use to have a YouTube channel entitled TwilightChaser37. However, I hope you've been following me ever since it got terminated due to unreasonable copyright infringement. Nonetheless, I've been doing Kingdom Hearts Fandub Auditions and Cutscenes for viewing pleasure. And...
  2. T

NEW JUMP FESTA BBS: FINAL MIX TRAILER

BUT THE BEST PART that matches up to the new bosses i have to say is the new command style: RHYTHM MIXER!!! now that's how KH should be, STRETCHING beyond its limits ^.^
  3. T

I'M READY!!! especially with teaming up with pals against these bosses makes it ALL THE MORE FUN!!! ^0^
  4. T

I know they will ;) Yoko Shimomura wouldn't want to have those two EPIC BOSS FIGHTS without their OWN compositions now would she? x]
  5. T

Thanks there! Hope the admins get to post this for the rest of the fanbase to see!! =DD
  6. T

Hi everyone! I discovered this report from ff-reunion.net early this morning and I wish to hand these to you! YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX?JFPV Enjoy!! P.S. i'm Chaser37 from Kh-recharged, please give credit ^.^
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Fandub Production *Spoilers!*

One question... is this production ever continuing?? I've been trying to ask Mike (CGNET) but never got a straight answer... Do you guyz (of his cast) know if it'll resume?? =(
  8. T

KH BBSFM trailer

But just wait Key to Truth... how come his keyblade is entirely different?? We can't definitely say for sure it's Eraqus's Lingering Sentiment...even if it's his armor.. idk Could it possibly be like Terra's case like how Terra had Ends of the Earth instead of Earthshaker?? just laying it out...
  9. T

New Degenki Interview

Re: Dengeki Interview srry i only meant that to Sign and Locksmith... >.< nott youu or anyone else. Other than that, i'm TOTALLY PSYCHED about the new secret boss and howw we can get Vanitas' Sentiment's Keyblade ^.^ My best guess of the person who this secret boss is is either Xehanort, a...
  10. T

New Degenki Interview

Re: Dengeki Interview okayy okayy i just heardd all over the forums heree andd on the internet that Bale was.... don't freakin flame me u pricks =.=
  11. T

ENGLISH FANDUB of Birth by Sleep True Ending and Blank Points

Hi everyone... As a chance of trying to redeem MY CAST and myself, we've decided to give the "icing on the cake" as we've called the "TwilightChaser37 Birth by Sleep Production". **The members of the cast voiced the True Ending taking place after Last Episode and PART of Blank Points where it...
  12. T

New Degenki Interview

Re: Dengeki Interview Christian Bale voices Terra. It's a batman and Joker thingg again in BBS XD
  13. T

KINGDOM HEARTS BBS E3 2010 Trailer Redemption!!

Thankss!!! I've always wantedd to BAttle Dub something after gettin the idea from Kiramaru16. Go checkk himm out on youtube!! He's got AWESOME DUB vids [cutscenes AND battle dubs] ^.^
  14. T

I neverr ever meant to compare this with the original finalized thing. I just wanted to post this to share. Andd I like i mentioned before, i didn't mean to put "redemption"
  15. T

Okayy y'kno guyz?? sorry if i put "redemption". It was supposedly a joke so just deal with it. Andd our teams hadd funn doin this soo this was not to prove anything except that fandubs are not getting the kind of good comments and critiquing comments we need to get better. but o well... the...
  16. T

Heyy Soluus. It's finee. I can stand on my own two feet. ;) Heyy if he wants to continue being a completely ridiculous ass, let him. Just gives the higher ups all the more reason to give himm warnings to be banned off the forums.
  17. T

I don't knoww where ur from or what kind of ppl u hang with... but dude... "killed it" is MOSTLY and OFTEN expressed as a negative... Just likee what skyfoxx said. Take it or leave it...
  18. T

Thankss a many Soluus. Andd for the future (cuz ppl keep mistaking me for a Twilight Fan [which i'm not]), call me Chaser =D Thankss a manyy for the comment
  19. T

neverr stated it was better. but thankss for the comment =)
  20. T

Alright everyonee!!! IT's ABOUT TIMEE we cheered up from hating on Willa Holland n some other VA's Square chose for Birth by Sleep!! So Mike (CGNET) and I (TwilightChaser37) teamed up to bring you this!! THE CO-FANDUB E3 2010 TRAILER of Birth by Sleep [CGNETChaser Productions] YouTube - HD...
Back