• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Choc

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

*laughs shaking head * They have no idea who they're dealing with and moreso, will be dealing with...:redface:
  2. Choc

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

I did because I don't have a PSP and cannot afford nor need to get one.
  3. Choc

What struck you as odd?..

How was Goofy the smartest of the three in KHII? He knew everything!
  4. Choc

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu Zack asking Aqua out, what the hell?
  5. Choc

New V Jump Scans & Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

Society has gotten more stupid and ignorant. I know some people were offended by the Lion King song "He lives in You" because it can also be seen as a song representing God and were arguing that we shouldn't involve religion in a kids movie. I said, "See, this is why we can't have the good...
  6. Choc

Oh come on, don't you know me better by now? But I'm happy. For that and for Neverland. Now to convince my cousin who's new to KH and has a PSP to get the game...
  7. Choc

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

Have you seen/read the series?
  8. Choc

I literally screamed when I saw information about Snow White's world as well as the Queen appearing both in her regular form and Witch form. She's my favorite Disney Villain and I'm so happy that she's finally in the games.
  9. Choc

It's not her fault it's the way Constance rolls!
  10. Choc

Sure why not. No i didn't. It's going to get harder as they find out about the rest...*walks away laughing*
  11. Choc

Well that's okay. I think putting her last name would be too much. Not that many people would know it anyway. I knew his name, and of course his voice as Ratigan, for the long time but I learned of his legacy from Tim Burton's Vincent since it was tribute to him. He's gonna show up? ooh...
  12. Choc

But it's not like his name doesn't stand out in the line of horror film actors. Or that they haven't heard his voice before. He's a legend. I knew he was a horror film legend but I first heard his voice in Great Mouse Detective and his name through Sesame Street! Now onto the story!-- So...
  13. Choc

Not know Vincent Price?! *.*
  14. Choc

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

Gee I can only imagine who blew up the boat...
  15. Choc

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

Aw man, I wanted Riku to get mistaken for a girl. T-T
  16. Choc

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

I just thought that was hilarious.
  17. Choc

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I feel your pain. :(
Back