• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Best Buy GAMER magazine review

Updated first post with thumbnails.
  2. L

Best Buy GAMER magazine review

I'm not sure if this has been posted already. I tried to search for it. Anyways, I strangely got this magazine in the mail today and it features an article on Birth By Sleep. It is a page long, and the other page features the CGI artwork cover of the Ultimania (for those of you like me who...
  3. L

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Wow there is a lot of stuff going on in that trailer. I downloaded it to run it in half-speed and it's still hard to keep up. But in the scene where Ventus holds his head in the desert about 23 seconds into the commercial, Mickey is laying on...
  4. L

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Just to clear things up, I don't seriously think this guy is Xigbar. I understand that these could be just regular battle scars. I've read the interviews and everything. I was just noting the placement.
  5. L

Thought so. If they are, sure some intersting placements. Kinda like someone we know. Probably just a coincidence or something. I mean, what are the chances... Ah...new posts while I was making this one. Glad to see I'm not the only one going down this train of thought.
  6. L

Okay, I'm probably looking too much into this...but is there something over his right eye and on his left cheek? Maybe it's just my computer being funny. Wow, something new. Finally! He does remind me of the Soul Calibur guy.
  7. L

new scans

If I'm not mistaken, aren't most of the gameplay pictures on the scans with all fourteen members their Limits? Could that be the first shot of Saix's limit? Judging by how low his HP is, it's possible. Eitherway, amazing scans and finally...Xemnas!
  8. L

Official "New Scans/Translations" Thread

Re: Tons of new scans!! Suddenly I hate liking those two. JK! But judging from the new 358/2 site update, it looks like they are getting new poses. Why they're waiting until the very end to show them to us is beyond my knowledge. Two pictures can't really ruin anything, can it? We already who...
  9. L

Any Luxord Fans?

Ouch, harsh. But we've all got our own opinions. I think it's pretty safe to say that every Organization member has some fans out there. Some more than others obviously. They each have their strengths and weaknesses and it all depends on what your into. I've always liked Luxord. The close-up...
  10. L

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

Believe me, I get it. Thanks for the replies.
  11. L

I see. I didn't get why it was that big of a deal. Ansem only had like what, three scenes or something. Don't get me wrong, I love Billy Zane as the voice of Ansem. Hell, I cheered for the guy in Titanic:blushing: Just trying to understand things better. You know what he says. One who knows...
  12. L

Didn't David Kaye do the voice of Sesshomaru in Inuyasha? Anyways, awesome to hear Christopher Lee is returning. Still pretty shocked that he even did Kingdom Hearts 2. When I started liking Kingdom Hearts, I didn't expect big names like him. I'm on cloud nine that Derek Stephan Prince is...
Back