• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS site update

Not sure if anyone posted about this I didn't see it anywhere, but the BBs site updated apparently yesterday with the TV commercials, worlds, and system sections, if it was said or needs moved do as you please to it ^^; KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  2. S

I need pictures ripped from the BBS official site please?

Ok so I remember when the BBS site first opened someone had posted pictures ripped from the opening of the site where they show either Terra, Aqua, or Ven and then they have their names and like that little description of them in Japanese. Well I looked all over for it and I can't find them...
  3. S

Secret Report Help

I know I can read the translations (which I have) and that I really don't understand half of what they are saying anyway but how exactly do you unlock the secret reports for certain days? I haven't seen anyone mention how to on like any site (I could have missed it though.....) I have a lot of...
  4. S

Update to English Days Site!

Ok I didn't see any thread on this anywhere but if I missed it you can close this. The English Days Site Updated today and added Mickey and Riku to the Characters section. There descriptions are pretty small though so it is a small update, but at least it's something ^^ Link to site ==>...
  5. S

KH 358/2 days More Joke Weapons

Ok I checked the other thread about joke weapons and stuff and it didn't mention this, but I found a video showing another group of "joke" weapons apparently acquired when you equip the Mystery Gear this is the link ==> YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days --- Second set of joke weapons (Mystery...
  6. S

KH2 cards in KH Re:COM

Does anyone know how you get the KH2 cards in the english version of Re:COM? I have looked around and I can't find anything. If anyone knows, your help would be appreciated.
Back