• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation You are now my new best friend. Thank you~!
  2. K

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

It could also be attributed to the fact that Axel may have had to lay low during CoM. As we know, he wasn't exactly on the same track as Marluxia and Larxene... also, different characters may bring out different sides of his personality. We've seen him with Roxas, Kairi, Sora, Saix, etc. all of...
  3. K

help vexen 1st fight

Haha, hey, don't feel too bad about being unable to beat him at level 41. I just beat him today after many failed attempts and I'm at level 53. Pretty sad, huh? What I did was put in about six or seven heal cards at the end of my deck, and then the rest of my cards were just melee attacks. I...
  4. K

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

After all this, I highly doubt they are just going to give in and say it. Begging will probably only make them wait longer. Nothing but a game now.
  5. K

Well, he (she? sorry, dunno) never said that is wasn't a clue. And judging by how it was presented in a similar fashion to how the others clue were, I only assumed that it was.
  6. K

Ven is the embodiment of darkness and... Terra wanted to use the PoH to maybe purify him somehow, under Malificent's suggestion. But, of course due to her nature, this was impossible; just wanted the PoH for herself? So Terra bringing her the PoH caused the destruction hinted at in the...
  7. K

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

While I agree with most of the previous posts, perhaps also because Saix was the first of the new members?
  8. K

pronunciation

I've always wondered that, too. I make the 'x' hard, but I hope they keep to the Japanese and say it Mar-loo-sha. Sounds better. Or maybe they'll make it Spanish-like and say it Mar-loo-hee-uh. It does sound kinda pretty... <_<
  9. K

Most hated Organization Member

Xaldin. I hate you. ]:< And Xigbar because of the accent. He looks too much like my grandpa to be talking like some teenage surfer dude.
  10. K

Is Demyx Not Loved?

Aw, Demyx is loved. I wub him very much. I love his weapon, being a musician myself, and he has awesome hair. He wasn't any fun to beat though. I didn't get what I was supposed to do the first few times, and it resulted in me nearly throwing the controller through the TV. I felt stupid when I...
  11. K

Most hated Organization Member

XALDIN RAWR. >:[
  12. K

Time Span

Right. Thanks for the feedback, guys.
  13. K

Time Span

Yea, I know it doesn't really matter. But I'm allowed to be curious, right?
  14. K

Time Span

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering what the time span is for COM. I mean, the game makes it seem like it all takes place within one day, which just seems... impossible. That's a lot to do in twenty four hours. :P But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. In the manga, I believe we...
Back