• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gamergirl

Taggy Tag Tags

Top-->down, going from oldest to most recent (5 & 6 were requests) Probably one too many tags for a cnc, but I really don't ask for it often. So go head and take your pick. Def need some for the Jiraiya tag though. Feels unfinished to me.
  2. Gamergirl

Present Time Lady

Seems that photos don't get much attention on here....kinda sucks =p Just a little something of mine: Present Time Lady
  3. Gamergirl

Flashing L i g h t s

new stuffs Comments/critique would be nice :)
  4. Gamergirl

Played It To The Beat

Finally done and content with the Terra tag And new tags: v1 v2 v3 ----- ^In need of suggestions for this crap tag
  5. Gamergirl

Oh Hai Brick Wall

3 days later and I hit a art block =p ^I kinda feel done, but feels too empty... ^Thinking the main screenshot stock just isn't that useful ^spent probably the last 2 hrs working on this. I like the slight messiness, but doesn't feel done. Suggestions for these three please, or anyone up...
  6. Gamergirl

Things have def changed around here...

Anywho made this while still slightly geekin after seeingTransformers 3. The style's probably "old" but I could care less. CnC
  7. Gamergirl

Never Lose Myself

Surprised to see me? I'm surprised I was actually motivated to even make a tag after quitting this stuff over two years ago. Anyways here's what I got in order of creation. Cnc as usual please. 1. 2.
  8. Gamergirl

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie

Scheduled to come out in 2010 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) - Movie Info - Yahoo! Movies Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - The Movie Oh and did I mention DISNEY is making this and jake gyenhall will be playing the Prince. Doesn't really sound promising to me.....
  9. Gamergirl

Seriously I'm Stuck

Umm...yeah. I really don't know which one is better: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/lil_kaykay/Deviantart%20Photos/DSC_0686edit.jpg http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/lil_kaykay/Deviantart%20Photos/DSC_0686_02edit.jpg Its part of a little commercial shoot I did. I leaning more...
  10. Gamergirl

Fotos ftw??

Skies Over Florida by ~Absolute-Photography on deviantART Yellow Bridges by ~Absolute-Photography on deviantART Little Ruby Shoes by ~Absolute-Photography on deviantART MAC MAC MAC by ~Absolute-Photography on deviantART A Complex Figure by ~Absolute-Photography on deviantART comments would...
  11. Gamergirl

External Hard Drives

So yeah...I've been looking around for a external hard drives for my laptop since I'm now down to 75 gigs out of 185. I'm interested in ones that are 320gigs and above. Price isn't really an issue with me (as long as it isn't above $300), but I would like to know which is a good brand (Western...
  12. Gamergirl

Black n White Workz

http://superkawaii421.deviantart.com/art/S...Spades-79578700 http://superkawaii421.deviantart.com/art/D...Studio-80458944 http://superkawaii421.deviantart.com/art/S...ghts-1-79668022 http://superkawaii421.deviantart.com/art/S...ghts-2-79716579...
  13. Gamergirl

I r singing....again???

zSHARE - emotional rollercoaster kendra.mp3 I really think I sound worse in this than when I sung "Beautiful Disaster," but then again, you youself is your own worse critic lol Just posting for shits and giggles. editz://got a video up now YouTube - Me Singing "Emotional Rollercoaster" *just...
  14. Gamergirl

Fanfiction ► |Beauty and the Hollow|

<looks side to side> Well I haven't seen any Bleach fanfics around here, so I think I might as well post my ficcy Disclaimer: “Bleach” and all its characters belong to Tite Kubo, and “Beauty and the Beast” belongs/copywritten by Disney…and also by that French guy who originally wrote the story...
  15. Gamergirl

Umm...me singing....

Yeah....I kinda stopped singing years ago...and I really don't know why I did this lol Anywayz just watch and say what you think....and no mean s**t like "you f**kin suck" or anything like that. YouTube - Me singing "Beautiful Disaster" ***also I did kinda f**k some of the lyrics just a tiny...
  16. Gamergirl

Hitsuzen Designs: Assignment 2

H i t s u z e n | D e s i g n s Assignment #2 I think everyone here agrees that its about time that we have another assignment since its been quite ahile since the last one xD. Anywayz here is the assignment: Collabs Basically for this assignment, ALL members will need to pair up with...
  17. Gamergirl

Hitsuzen Designs: Assignment 1

{H i t s u z e n D e s i g n s} Assignment 1: Favorite tv show Basically this is just going to be a real simple assignment for the group: Just make a tag (no bigger than 385x130px) using a stock from your favorite tv/anime show---though I think I might see more anime in this xD. Also here...
  18. Gamergirl

Flash Drive/Memory Card problems

First off let me just say that I'm running windows vista now on to my problem---- For the past week or 2, my laptop has been unable to read my memory cards and flash drives. Everytime I stuck one in the usb ports, it would be detected, but when i clicked on the icon in My Computer, it always...
  19. Gamergirl

\|H i t s u z e n | D e s i g n s|/

{H i t s u z e n D e s i g n s} {Welcome to Hitsuzen Designs} We strive to create works that exhibit our expression without borders or limitation. We present a new era, representing the new generation of graphics to KHI. [+Current Members+] Gamergirl89[leader] Vanilla...
  20. Gamergirl

Battle video

uhh yea i dont even know if im puttin this in the right place but w/e anywayz I'm looking for a video of this part of the game after mickey, sora, and riku open that giant door to go fight xemnas If anyone has this clip or knows where I can download it, i'd greatly appreciate it. o and b4...
Back