• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WaveK89

Help/Support ► It's all I know

I'm trying to hold on, you know. Kingdom Hearts III. Too much in my life. Life in general. This life, this world. It's just too much you know. I'm slipping so much, and I'm trying to make it to KH3. I'm trying. I'm seriously trying, but it's so hard. I'm trying. All that's left is KH3. So...
  2. WaveK89

Discovered an awesome Fan KH3 Opening

I recently discovered this video on YouTube created by Rileyy. It's a fan made Kingdom Hearts 3 opening created in a [MAD] anime-like opening. Now, I've no knowledge on creating these type of videos, but it really looks like this person put a great amount of work into this. I think this concept...
  3. WaveK89

Time Axis and aging

It's a weird concept to think about where every world functions on its own time axis. Even the Realm of Darkness is much slower in contrast to the Realm of Light. At least, we see this in the "Dark World" Aqua traversed through in 0.2. I find it to be an interesting idea though as unnecessary...
  4. WaveK89

Embarrassing question: How do I close the game?

Embarrassing, I know. It's probably right in front of me, but I've no idea how to exit the game. Well, other than rebooting my phone. I'm using an HTC One M9, so I'm hoping it's not a phone related issue.
  5. WaveK89

A Perspective on Sora

I wouldn't really say this perspective (theory if it can be called one) is anything we don't already know, but it sort of feels special and could possibly serve an additional significance to KH3. It's the idea of our journey with Sora that I realize all the connections and friends we've made...
  6. WaveK89

[Ended] KH3 is on sale at Amazon?

Edit: Looks like the discounted sale has ended. I'm not sure if Amazon or Square made a mistake, but it's on sale for both consoles for $40.99. Very strange they discounted the price... Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4: Video Games
  7. WaveK89

Can new worlds really fit in to the premise of KH3?

Disregard if this discussion has been done. I may admit, I may not understand the story entirely. With the premise of KH3 and the impending battle of light vs darkness. I'm honestly wondering how new worlds are even going to fit in this game. The only reasons I could think of is if it's...
  8. WaveK89

Xehanort's control over the Organization

Master Xehanort has taken control of YX to fight Riku. He has also presumably given silent orders to Saix to attack Lea when Lea came to save Sora. Of course, this could have been Saix attacking Lea on his own merit. It really makes me wonder how much does MX gain from these experiences...
  9. WaveK89

Fan Kingdom Hearts trailer I found

I know there are dozens upon dozens of fan-made trailers for the Kingdom Hearts out there, but this one really stuck out to me the most. This trailer really captured me on why I love this series so much. I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this video here, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I...
  10. WaveK89

Naminè and Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion

Being a fan of Naminè, I really hope to see her again. While questioning if she can be saved and be her own person is one thing, but my main topic is between Sora and her. Do you think Sora should remember the events at Castle Oblivion if it was possible? It's a weird question because Sora...
  11. WaveK89

Nobodies

So, with a true Organization, I've come to wonder about the Nobodies. Granted, the new Organization will technically be Xehanorts or Half-Xehanorts in Braig's and Saix's case. In Kingdom Hearts II, many of the Nobodies we fought against were relevant to a particular Organization member's...
  12. WaveK89

Different Perspective: Hayner's gang out, Seifer's gang in.

I know what-ifs aren't the greatest things to talk about since it doesn't change what has already happened, but why not talk about one anyway. It really has to do with trying to shine more light on some FF characters a little bit, as well as, bringing some new perspective on the series and how...
  13. WaveK89

Music ► Utada as a DJ?

If anyone is interested in Utada Hikaru...Not really sure what the exact translation is, but she's tweeted a few things recently. Something relative to possibly being a DJ or radio host? That or some AFD joke :P But yeah, any other insight? Figured this might be interesting news if anything...
  14. WaveK89

Roxas and Xion

Say both Roxas and Xion are saved, and they are able to be their own person. In a sense, both are still part of Sora, but what about their keyblades. Would they still be able to wield one? The better question, would they wield the same keyblade as Sora? Granted, Roxas was able to dual wield the...
  15. WaveK89

Naminé

I've noticed Naminè tends to be the lesser characters really discussed upon though I suppose there isn't much. Though Sora does mention her, as well as, see her image through Xion, it feels like she may not return to whole in comparison to Roxas and Xion. I know she really resides in Kairi...
  16. WaveK89

A thought...

Mainly about Isa. I understand he's one of the 13, but I had figured he was intent on over-throwing the Organization with Lea. Granted, it was the non-true Organization, and his friendship with Lea pretty much fizzled out. I just feel he may play a role in the next game that interferes with MX's...
  17. WaveK89

KH3D in a Nutshell

Just wanted to drop this off here. It is not of my own making, but I found it hilarious and about equivalent to my first reaction to the JF trailers. Check the description of the video as well, for the creator's input. YouTube user: HeroeMGT...
  18. WaveK89

Riku interacting with non-original characters

Not sure if this has been discussed, but something I've always been wanting to see is more interaction with Riku and other characters other than original characters. Honestly, I'm not even sure Leon and the gang knows what Riku looks like. I'm pretty happy to see Riku interacting with some...
  19. WaveK89

BBSv2 fan-created trailer preview. Must check this out.

So here's a video I recently found uploaded today. YouTube user, Zak1403, created a BBSv2 trailer preview, and it really looks nice. Of course, you can pinpoint the animations he uses, but he does well with it. I honestly can't wait to see the final result...
  20. WaveK89

Balance of light and darkness

Trying to make sense of the whole balance of Light and Darkness in one's heart. Perhaps, others can make some sense in things to make me better understand it all. Is a person who struggles with a darkness simply struggling with keeping a balance of their Light and Darkness? By suppressing the...
Back