• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fluufy

Is the JP BBS harder?

of coarse the NA version seems easier to all you people that played the Japanese version... your playing through the game after all ready beating it meaning you know the best way to deal with all the bosses and more difficult enemies, my guess is that it is (slightly) harder, but none of you...
  2. Fluufy

Favorite Quote?

i dont have the game yet, but i did get to start a file on my friends psp and i got to the first vanitas fight as ven and i love two quotes from that "thats exactly what i said, idiot." ~vanitas "thats the stupidist thing ive ever heard" ~ven (well something close to that anyway...) i love...
  3. Fluufy

BBS review from Kotaku!

im pretty sure the only reason they brought up the opening songs is because they had too few things to say they disliked about it so in a way its kind of a compliment
  4. Fluufy

NA Website updated again

i love the ven one, that shade of green is just perfect :D i cant wait to get my psp so i can use it :3
  5. Fluufy

Hurricane Earl delaying BBS to east coast?

im in florida, as in, what is apparently the only east coast state that WONT be getting hit by this. so naturally, i find this whole thing a little bit funny, not that im not mildly concerned for those it does affect, but still...
  6. Fluufy

Am I the only one

no, youre not alone... unless i can convince my mom by tuesday to get it (and the psp) for me i might be waiting till christmas T-T
  7. Fluufy

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop? am i really the only one here that wants it but cant afford it?! i feel so lonely... and poor ._.
  8. Fluufy

BBS Preperation!!

first i have to get a psp ... and a case ... and a memory stick... and possibly an av cable... once i have all that, and the game of course, ill strap one of my spare wiimote wrist straps to the psp to distinguish it as my own ill be ready to play... but not on the 7th :'{ i cant afford any of...
  9. Fluufy

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

O_o thats exactly what happened to me just a few minutes ago, i havent been on this forum for over a year and now im back... anyway... awesome gift :biggrin:
  10. Fluufy

ur org. name

well its not my real name, and it doesnt ues every letter but: Fluufy->Flux (i like how it sounds...)
  11. Fluufy

Riku.

it probably has something to do with 358/2 days (it was in some tgs video or other that i saw a scene like that...)
  12. Fluufy

Mario Kart Wii!

Its hard to believe that there wasnt already a thread for it. in my opinion its one of the best games available, especially if you enjoy online play, compared to brawls wifi MKW's wifi is perfect. :thumbsup: so if you have a wii and not this, get it!
  13. Fluufy

Those tournament cup thingies

thanks ^-^ ive been wanting to fight him for quite a while...
  14. Fluufy

Those tournament cup thingies

i'm even newer! i have pretty interesting question though: is it normal for the coliseum to skip the ice titan and send me straight to sephoroth?
Back