• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Vinylmation

If you know what this Disney obsession is, then this will be a good place to discuss our collections and upcoming releases. Also, if there are enough collectors on KHI maybe we can do some trading :)
  2. G

Xbox 360 Disc Problems

Just bought a brand new 4GB Black Slim 360 on Black Friday. I had the new Medal of Honor game in the tray and I lifted up the console to try and see something, forgetting that the disc was in there. It made loud scratching noises until I put it down and the game exited and it won't read the...
  3. G

Help/Support ► My College Essay

Hello KHI, I just finished my college essay with a prompt similar to "What experiences have changed you and will make you a better student on campus?" I would really appreciate any feedback whatsoever, whether it is a grammatical error on my part or that you hated it and why or what I can...
  4. G

Morgan Webb

So I watched a lot of G4's coverage of E3 and the press conferences and one thing I noticed that really bothered me. Morgan Webb is a very outspoken feminist. Let me clarify: there is nothing wrong with feminism and there is nothing wrong with Morgan Webb. I actually think she is a good...
  5. G

Orlando, Florida trip

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but here goes anyway: I am visiting Orlando from the 22nd-29th of August. The main reason I am going is to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but I also intend to explore the rest of IoA along with regular US. Also, we plan to spend a day or two...
  6. G

Disney College Program

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but ehhh here goes anyway... I have been doing a lot of research online about this Disney College Program which is basically an internship at Disney World Resort where you learn about the company and work in the resort. This is absolutely my dream...
  7. G

Help/Support ► To ask or not to ask?

Well I'll be staying at the same shore house after prom with a girl I've had a crush on for 3 years now. There will be alcohol involved. I really want to kiss her/make-out with her. I'm pretty sure she's not into me but that may be because I've never showed interest in her. I have two ideas...
  8. G

Singing the high note

Hello everyone, as some of you may know, I am going to be trying out for Enjolras in my school's production of Les Miserables. We are required to sing "Do You Hear the People Sing" and there is a high G (the one right above middle C). It is very difficult for me to sing this note. Most of the...
  9. G

PaNtS oN tHa GrOuNd

"Pants on tha ground, Pants on tha ground, Lookin' like a FOOL wit cha pants on tha ground. Wit cha hat turned sideways, Lookin' like a FOOL wit cha pants on tha ground."
  10. G

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. Well, for those who don't know, there is a section of Universal Studios Orlando being transformed into a Harry Potter world. I thought a thread would be nice to discuss news and talk about the park in general because I know I'm damn excited...
  11. G

iTunes upload

I got a new laptop for Christmas today. I tried plugging in my iPod to the laptop (after I installed iTunes on it) and I hit the Transfer Purchases button. It synced only like 240 of my 1500 songs and I have no clue how to get my stuff onto my new laptop. It didn't transfer my things that I...
  12. G

This Is Vegas

This Is Vegas is a game that was announced a long time ago and is apparently being developed by Midway. There was rumor that it was cancelled. But recently, I came across a website that said that it was released on November 30th, 2009 for PC only. Now, I'm pretty sure that that isn't true...
  13. G

Hopefully back for good...

What's up KHI? I've been gone for about....4 months maybe? I'm sure not that much has changed. But my life has gotten really busy so I haven't had any time to visit the forums. My life is still very busy but I am trying to fit in some time to come back and check up what's going on. So I...
  14. G

Gatorade is in deep shit.

Alright so I have an audition in two days and I just found out that we need to prepare our own song for our audition. It can be any song, but I want to do a musical song. I'm a tenor and it needs to be a song that I can teach myself in 2 days. So far, I've got, "I Want To Know" - Big! the...
  15. G

Official MLB 2009 Thread

Alright the season is upon us. My Phillies are looking for a repeat, although it will be very tough considering that the Mets are stacked. The Phillies-Braves game is on ESPN2 right now. Phillies are wearing a snazzy jersey with gold lining around the words.
  16. G

The Fantasticks

What is this show? My director said that we were going to be doing it as the summer musical at my school (we put on 3 a year) and I was just wondering what it was and if it was any good.
  17. G

Help/Support ► Small-Talk

Small-talk is very hard for me. I can never think of things to say. How do you guys do it? What are some things to bring up? Any strategys? Discuss.
  18. G

It's My Birthday!

Well actually my b-day was yesterday, but whatever. Anyways, I finally turned 16 and I will be getting my driving permit as soon as possible. I don't mean to sound self-indulgent or anything by making this thread, but this is a big birthday for me and I just wanted to announce it to everyone...
  19. G

Army of Two: The 40th Day

IGN Advertisement Loved the first game, despite its short length. Cannot wait for the second one. Interesting title... Discuss.
  20. G

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

Hello KHI, I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it. This summer, I will need to get a job. The only problem is, I'm 15. What places would hire a 15 year old? What do I have to do to get the job? This is all new to me, so any advice would help.
Back