• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. roxasisamazing

Help/Support ► Best methods on saving a phone?

stick it in a bag of rice, the rice absorbs the moisture, I saved my iPod touch and Blackberry that way
  2. roxasisamazing

Online Multiplayer (not Local)

There is already a topic about this... And I once played with someone that didnt have a ps3, he was using some sort of adhoc program on his computer and connected to adhoc party with it
  3. roxasisamazing

Namine, Ventus, and Castle Oblivion

id say Namine is a mix of Kairi and Ven
  4. roxasisamazing

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

hey kupo you still have to reply to my friend request XD
  5. roxasisamazing

lol k i finally got my bbs back from my friend so with that being said... how wants to play some?
  6. roxasisamazing

Why does Vanitas look like Goofy?

OP: and if you havent noticed, vanitas is voiced by Haley Joel Osment, the same VA for Sora
  7. roxasisamazing

Decals?

i preordered mine a week before release date and i actually got a call today saying that the bonus items are ready for pick up
  8. roxasisamazing

Terra's keyblade

yeah i noticed the sort of digital/encoded way his keyblade was summoned, the only other way a keyblade is summoned the way Terra's was, would have to be in the Digital Twilight Town with Roxas in front of the Old Mansion i would very much like to know where you heard/read this
  9. roxasisamazing

Re: How do you Ac host on the ps3? its free and its pretty striaghtforward once you run it
  10. roxasisamazing

Re: How do you Ac host on the ps3? you have to get ad hoc party from the Playstation Network Store
  11. roxasisamazing

Dissidia and kingdom hearts

actually i thought i heard somewhere the exact opposite would be sweet to see Rikunort, but if it does happen (which i doubt) it would most likely be Xehanort
  12. roxasisamazing

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

Sephiroth only commented that he has some skill, he didnt say anything about Sora mastering the Keyblade. And the reason as to why I believe that Sora is inexperienced than TAV is because they were actually trained to become Keyblade masters, Sora on the other hand was only play fighting with...
  13. roxasisamazing

game help

shotlock knock him in the water counter and vanish helps against bosses there cant see where you are so they strike aimlessly if you have salvation already it does major damage and replenishes your hp at the same time
  14. roxasisamazing

What Bosses did you get stuck on?

out of the whole game i only had a problem with experiment 221 and terranort (both in critical mode) but thats about it
  15. roxasisamazing

Which character are you best with?

id have to say ventus he is the highest leveled character i have and he does some major pain XD
  16. roxasisamazing

So...About Zack...(smal really small spoiler)

im pretty sure he was talking about Sephiroth. Back when kh1 was released (before crisis core), zack wasnt as important/popular as he is now, in fact he was just put in ffvii for a way to connect cloud with Aerith
  17. roxasisamazing

heya shamdeo ill be up within 10 minutes ill see you in a bit
  18. roxasisamazing

Help/Support ► PSP Composite AV Cables?

id say buy it from a local store and see if it works and if not you can return it
  19. roxasisamazing

Official Mirage Arena Thread

yeah i got one of terra's keyblades in teh mirage arena i think its like arena level 6 or seven till you get it... im not too sure
  20. roxasisamazing

Official Mirage Arena Thread

LMFAO your one to talk http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/153611-kh-bbs-ad-hoc-party-discussion-psn-ids.html... God, I love it when people think they are always right just to be proven wrong later on.XD and you can put your psp to sleep that will pause it in singleplayer
Back