• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Any games in the making ?

Hi every one just a quick question are there any KH games in the working ? And is there any news about BBS vol 2 ?
  2. V

What makes this series so amazing or so awful to you ?

What is it that makes you personally love or hate the Kingdom Hears series ?
  3. V

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0 Thoughts on this ? i can pretty much say im sold not only because of the sexy game play but the Music just traps within the setting. Ohh when he shouts how the joy hits me every time
  4. V

So kiddies what would you like to be in the future instalments...

Kingdom hearts: Birth by Sleep volume 2 : All of the Organizations members Somebodys and possibly there heartless How little Ienzo became an orphan (Poor little guy ): ) Aqua meeting Xemnas (thanks to that popular thread about it with beautiful art <3) More of the organization before Roxas came...
  5. V

Would you like to see Roxas Namine and Xion return as there own beings ?

No clue if this has been discussed before but here it goes. Would you just love to see Roxas Namine Xion and Repliku return as there own beings. As in there own Hearts Body and Soul with there own personalities. We all seem to know they are there own characters and its such a shame to see...
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts Brith By Sleep Final Mix - Secret Episode (Plus Boss)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Brith By Sleep Final Mix - Secret Episode (Plus Boss) What some of you kiddies have been waiting for not even finished watching the video but still did not want you guys missing out :D Goodman2008 Is a great source of of Kingdom hearts videos i recommend you sub to him :)
  7. V

Would you like to see the apprentices again ?

Since Final mix is coming out soon (hopefully) and the and the Secret episode contains something we know nothing about. Well what if we see the apprentices again ? what would you like to see from them personally ? Me i would like to see more of the happenings in the labs with the heartless...
  8. V

Do you Believe....

That some of the characters in kingdom hearts are homosexual ? I know some of you are thinking "GTFO TROLL" But im being serious I mean in my mind i see Roxas and Axel being lovers. (i know they cant love but meh) There is something so close between Two male characters i usuly just assume...
  9. V

Your favourite Theme in the series so far ?

What is your favourite theme. Also what makes you love it so much ? Roxas' Theme just makes me think what he has been through with the organisation Axel and sometimes Xion. The pain he must have felt. The song Haves meaning to it. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Music - Roxas' Theme
  10. V

Did Blank Points make you..

Cry. be honest guys i probably cried for about 10 mins. I have the guts to admit it how about you ?
  11. V

Wait a minute what happend here..

During the Final chapter of birth by Sleep when Aqua fights Tera-Xheanort Tera Gains control for about half a minute he Uses his keyblade (Xheanorts keyblade) To do something with Xheanorts (i think) Is this not the progress it takes to create a heartless ? Example when sora unlocks ? His heart...
  12. V

What do you want to see after the Xehanort Saga?

I personally want to see some different Protagonists. Mostly i just want different keybladers Expand what it means to be a keyblader see how they balance between light or dark. Or just some to the one side. How a master trains his or her apprentice. What about you guys ?
  13. V

So if Xehanort returns in some form or another...

Does that mean the rest of the Organisation is coming back with him? We know all of there Nobody's have been destroyed that one part of the rebirth. But me know nothing about there heartless so could they have been destroyed and there heart has returned to there Body,s It makes scene to me...
Back