• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Updates in 358/2 Days site.

4 updates in their site came up today: Characters, System, Download, and the new section "Extra". (Sorry if this is old.)
  2. Z

Question for a pic.

I'm not sure if this is the right section.. But anyways, for those who have Re:CoM, open it and go to the Theater. Now go to Riku's cutscenes and then to Basement 3: Destiny Island. See that picture of Zexion?? I neeeed it!! Does anyone know how I can get it? [And if this is the wrong...
  3. Z

Need to know a good place..

So me and my friend are planning on seeing each other for the first time. We've been friends for 2 years now, and we're gonna hang out on the 31st.. We're not gonna stay till midnight, just during the day... to pass time. So I wanna know a good place we can go to, any ideas?? (bthw, it's not...
  4. Z

Will Re:CoM Come to other parts of Asia?

I'm currently living in the Middle East and there's still no sight of Re:CoM in any of the stores I've checked! Aren't they planning on sending the game to other parts of Asia as well??
  5. Z

Help Please! (Lvl 1 problem)

Yea so I'm playing KH2FM+ in lvl 1 and I'm stuck in Port Royal at the part where Barbossa's ship is shooting at your ship and at the same time you're trying to keep the medallion with you... So if anyone knows any tips they can share with me that would be great... :) Thank you in advance..
Back