• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Dunno if this has been posted, but hells wit it. - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (9/9/9/9, 36 points): "From the story to the game system to the graphics and amount of volume, there isn't a single weakness," as one reviewer put it. That about sums up the Famitsu take on Square Enix's latest KH...
  2. D

‘Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days’ NOT Coming Aug. 31

Rumor Quash: ‘Final Fantasy Dissidia,’ ‘Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days’ NOT Coming Aug. 31 Square Enix today squashed the rumor that "Final Fantasy Dissidia" and "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days" would both arrive in the U.S. on Aug. 31. "No, that is not correct," a Square Enix representative said...
  3. D

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop i preordered this.... =]
  4. D

Will Re:CoM Come to other parts of Asia?

What Asian countries have any Kingdom Hearts title?
  5. D

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

^^ that pic is my copy. but how come this copy doesn't look holographic?
  6. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Sorry if this is old. Today in Duh News: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Confirmed for US Release | GameCyte Awesome! Glad I bought a DS. =D
  7. D

How far are you in the game?

damn i dun wanna open my, packaging is nice LOL anyway, about to start the game, screw homework =P
  8. D

how come the box art is holographic? wasn't expecting that. thought it was white. lol are the nonpre-ordered ones like this?
  9. D

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

sora's voice is definately disappointing.
  10. D

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/KingdomHearts_bonusLG.jpg
  11. D

'Gameplay' Section Up!

boooooooring. when exactly is it gonna play?
  12. D

UPDATE!!! Dunno if this has been said but Perky Ashley from Gamestop (I assume computer generated) just called saying Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories will be available for pick up Tuesday Afternoon.
  13. D

that's for when you buy something from then online
  14. D

im excited. this is my first preordered game since i never really was interested in console gaming until a couple months ago. Knowing gamestop, the game might be available on wednesday or thursday.
  15. D

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

they took out dodge roll.. since i started the game immediately after I beat Kingdom Hearts, I got used to dodge roll. :laugh: yeah right after he says I have to hurry to the mansion, you could have just stood in the same spot for as long as you want and it wouldn't have made a difference.
  16. D

Re:CoM game guide????

Re: CoM game guide???? well, Gamestop isn't advertising it on their website unlike the game guides they do advertise.
  17. D

KH Drawing Project

I was bored so I decided to start a Kingdom Hearts drawing project of my own assuming there isn't already one. The basic idea is to add a character from the series each update and eventually filling the paper. I'll start off with Sora. Actually, I was hoping to finish this today but his...
  18. D

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

omg i can't belive I didn't view the first page. That looks awesome! Square Enix or Disney and make them sell it at Albertson's!
  19. D

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

that wouldn't work since PAL PS2 systems don't support NTSC. I know it's stupid how they couldn't decide together on what type of TV they should have. So much for NATO and all that jazz. anyway the story behind this is Nintendo's brilliant idea of a regional lockout, which basically prevents...
  20. D

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

You're right. It definately beat Pokemon. I couldn't even believe the cutscene in the beginning of CoM was from the GBA. Amazing indeed. and Yeah, I would buy the game if only I still had my GBA.. sadly I've only been interested in Kingdom Hearts since September of this year...
Back