• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Emo-Tional

Ever caught your parents { or anyone } making love?

Haha. Silly question, but I am wonder if any of you guys had to go through something like that? Gosh, how awkward, no? Haha, wonder what the parents would do. I came to the conclusion that having children ruin's ones sex life... edit: ok, I changed the title, to if you had caught anyone...
  2. Emo-Tional

SAT

How do you pass the damn thing with a high score??? Did anyone here get a high score? Anything that'll help to get your score higher? I haven't taken it yet, but I have to. Anything would be helpful. XD Colleges would still accept you if your SAT score is low/mid-range or if you have a 3.5...
  3. Emo-Tional

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Oh, lol. i was like WHOA how'd that happen. I bought the game but I returned it in the next two days without opening it. But my friend got it for me yesterday, so I'll get it tomorrow :]
  4. Emo-Tional

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread oh my, look at the vote count...over 1 million....damn.
  5. Emo-Tional

Fanfiction ► Breaking & Entering

Rated T (for language) Characters: Riku and Sora Disclaimer: I own everything you own. :p Genre: Parody crap. B n E: Breaking and Entering "Hey, check it out bro, we're going out on a...an adventure tonight," I said gleefully into the phone as he waited impatiently for Sora to answer...
  6. Emo-Tional

Appearances

What do you think Sora and Riku will look like? And Kairi I guess...not like anyone cares. If they all get a year older, I hope they don't change too much. Like (well, to me) Sora looked too different in KH2. It's like they stripped his innoncence away. I was happy with what Riku looks like at...
  7. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Why don't you suck it. Aqua13: Yeah, I kinda lack confidence T_T sorta.
  8. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Lmao. I'll pass. That works for you?
  9. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Talk to him about him when I know nothing too much about him. ? lol --- I think some of you are misinterpreting me. I said I wanted to be really good friends. Nothing really beyond that. Why? Well, I think that friendships last longer than a romantic relationship. I mean, that's just in...
  10. Emo-Tional

Fanfiction ► Cappuccino Kiss

Damn. so well written. :] I loved this oneshot. <33
  11. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Lol, the classic pencil drop :] I might try that. as for the low cut shirt, I'll pass. ;p
  12. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Wow so helpful bitches.
  13. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Isn't talking about school boring??? I don't think he's really into that. This is so harddd X_X
  14. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Ok, so I might sound like a crazy little girl with a crush....but whatever. Well, anyhow, there's this guy i like and I want to be his friend, but I don't know how. And today, to my greatest surprise, we got assigned seats and the teacher put us together. *cries with joy after so many...
  15. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► What Should I Do?

she sounds like a slut...sorry.
  16. Emo-Tional

Marluxia

Glad to be of service :] I want him to be real T_T
  17. Emo-Tional

Marluxia

Marluxia is a sexy thing. End of story :p
  18. Emo-Tional

Marluxia

Marluxia's the sexiest Org. memeber ever. He's so damn sexy. <33 His female side sort of overpowers his manlihood, but like, whatever. He's hott and that's what matters. But I always wonder if his hair was naturally pink...or if he's really a girl, maybe Larx. and Marluxia are lesbians? Jk...
  19. Emo-Tional

[[♥]] Zac Efron Fanclub [[♥]]

I'm starting a fanclub about Zac Efron (the guy from HSM). Haters and lovers welcome. You can talk about how much you love him, or how much you hate him. It doesn't matter to me. As long it's about Zac. <33 That boy is so fine. I must admit however, I've watched the first 2 HSM movies and...
  20. Emo-Tional

What's your Ethnicity??

What's your nationality/ethnic background? I guess you can say what you are instead of voting. I'd like that better. =p
Back