• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ovafaze

Help/Support ► Being Thirty and feeling depressed about it?

I'm some where near 30 and play video games amd watch T.V all day and don't have a job. My health is declining too, i occasionally shit post on khi and other areas on the web. No ambition and no plan for the future, and you know what? I'm happy, I'm happy because every morning I wake up and...
  2. Ovafaze

Khi bros: a day in the life

Recon: Fo sho. Hey do you wanna party chat? I'll bring the gummies. Recon: four show. Chuman: Can you-me-I-guys Recon: what? Four no show bro, you're not ten four Chuman: IS-THAT-BETTER? Recon: No show four broh fe fi fo, I got Chipotle tho Recon: Damn dude.fo sho End night
  3. Ovafaze

I've been here 9 years.

I signed up around the Re: chain of memories hype in 2008. Now there are only two dogs who keep me coming back, Lil Mac and Asa boy. The rest of you are pretty cool too. Almost to 10.
  4. Ovafaze

Banned from his tablet is one thing..

Banned from his friends? nah Petition #FreeChuman Let this dog out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE let him out.
  5. Ovafaze

Secret Ending Help Please

I beat all three stories on critical mode and nothing happened. Do I need all the stickers as well?
  6. Ovafaze

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Gamescom!

I'm excited to finally play bbs the way it was meant to be played. In HD on a TV.
  7. Ovafaze

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting my bad. came for the discussion, stayed for Chihuahuaman and friends. I think we should either agree to disagree or take this to VM will do
  8. Ovafaze

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting It honestly wouldn't bother me because it's just a game, I would have to except it regardless of how I felt. I would be happy with it, only because I'M PLAYING A KINGDOM HEARTS GAME AND IT'S SO FUN, as long as I'm following...
  9. Ovafaze

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting I just don't understand how it's distracting, I'm sure many games have characters who sound the same. If you don't like it, don't play it. >.> <.< ^.^ :3 but seriously, I'm on the phone with Corey...
  10. Ovafaze

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting If you don't like Corey Burtons VA then turn the volume down, I think he did a wonderful Yen Sid and Ansem(even if they sound the same WGAF?!). Next you're going to hate on Tony Anselmo for voicing Donald duck AND Huey Dewey...
  11. Ovafaze

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting Never distracted me while playing,it wasn't until after I was like"wait..what!? lol" I think you get a little too invested into the games man..just a little. imo
  12. Ovafaze

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting It doesn't make or break the game, I don't see the problem with two characters sounding the same. I didn't realize people took KH this seriously..
  13. Ovafaze

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX not going to be shipping a lot to USA?

They said the same thing about Ocarina of time 3D, they want you to pre-order it. $$$$$$$$$$$
  14. Ovafaze

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? lol we won't hear anything about kh3 for a looooooooooooooooong time. I can't wait to replay DDD all over again! I bet that's next.
  15. Ovafaze

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

I kind of understa- no I don't, still have no idea what you just said. I no NOTHING about khddd gameplay-wise, only what I saw in the demo and I didn't see a link portal.
  16. Ovafaze

whats a link portal and whats this I hear about final fantasy names? (I knew NOTHING about the battle system or enemy names prior to playing the English demo just so you know)
  17. Ovafaze

I'm sick of Sora, I want to play as Riku. He needs his own demo.
  18. Ovafaze

Y X A B Y X A B*repeat* Thats how I beat the demo, didn't really pay attention to the screen lol, I was all OVA the place.
  19. Ovafaze

Kinda short :/ The 3D effect was absolutely wonderful. <3
Back